Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2015
Rick really shines. He proves once again that he's a great leader. He organizes,he cares, and knows just when to get brutal. Taking Negan by surprise was genius, but I don't understand why Holly sacrificed herself. Maybe she wants revenge for Abraham or she just wants it all over. Maggie is another standout. She takes the reign of the Hilltop. Ezekiel has suffered some horrible losses, and he's a little unhinged. Hopefully Michonne gets him back in line. Another great volume!
on July 7, 2014
I started reading the comics after I learned the TV series was based on the comics series. While there are some similarities, the TV series is very different from the comics. This is definitely an adult comics series. It is very graphic, brutal and very realistic to what it would be like trying to survive in a world like that. There's a lot of profanity; which gets on my nerves, but sadly so many ppl feel the need to talk like that; however; the plot keeps me interested and I look past it. Many of our loved ones and friends just wouldn't make it and the comic series realistically reveals this. Not sure if I will look at the TV series the same; but at the same time I would not watch the TV series if it were just like the comics.Why would I buy the comic series if it were the same as the TV series. I am anxiously awaiting the Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out War Part 2 and the other volumes to follow.
on April 7, 2017
Great book! Love the similarities between this and the TV season finale. I just stayed reading the books and I'm in love
on June 27, 2017
Really action packed. Quick easy to read, almost to a fault but it's really enjoyable. Kind of cartoony but it works for this book. Nothing too mind blowing though
on May 24, 2016
It's surprising how good the art work is in this comic even though it is black and white. I am beginning to be a fan of the comic and dropping the show more and more.
on September 1, 2016
Really good read and the artwork is excellent . The characters are so well developed that you get attached to them.
on April 3, 2017
The war for peace begins here
on May 25, 2017
Great product! I love it!
on June 20, 2017
Great item!!
on November 12, 2014
I’ll start this review the same way I started my review of Volume 19—WOW. After a weak stretch post-prison, The Walking Dead is firmly back on track with the Alexandria Safe-Zone/Negan storyline. The battle lines have been set and, as the title suggests, an all-out war starts between Negan’s faction and the Alexandria Safe-Zone and its allies. Don’t let the Part 1 stop you (although at this point Part 2 has been out for a while): Vol. 20 ends on one hell of a climax AND cliffhanger (too often we get the latter without the former).