Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 22, 2015
Rick really shines. He proves once again that he's a great leader. He organizes,he cares, and knows just when to get brutal. Taking Negan by surprise was genius, but I don't understand why Holly sacrificed herself. Maybe she wants revenge for Abraham or she just wants it all over. Maggie is another standout. She takes the reign of the Hilltop. Ezekiel has suffered some horrible losses, and he's a little unhinged. Hopefully Michonne gets him back in line. Another great volume!
on July 7, 2014
I started reading the comics after I learned the TV series was based on the comics series. While there are some similarities, the TV series is very different from the comics. This is definitely an adult comics series. It is very graphic, brutal and very realistic to what it would be like trying to survive in a world like that. There's a lot of profanity; which gets on my nerves, but sadly so many ppl feel the need to talk like that; however; the plot keeps me interested and I look past it. Many of our loved ones and friends just wouldn't make it and the comic series realistically reveals this. Not sure if I will look at the TV series the same; but at the same time I would not watch the TV series if it were just like the comics.Why would I buy the comic series if it were the same as the TV series. I am anxiously awaiting the Walking Dead Volume 21: All Out War Part 2 and the other volumes to follow.
on August 26, 2014
ITS ALL OUT WAR.....part 1 Issues 109 - 114 the first half of the war between rick and negan the artwork is pur awesome the story is very well written and its interesting reading the war tactics or each group and the mishaps and casualties of war

why i buy the volumes so the cheapest way to buy the series is the compendium i own compendium one and 2 but compendium 3 isnt out yet so i went back to volumes
on March 16, 2014
I love this comic! I buy them ALL right now I have all 20. I reordered number 20 and I will be doing the same with 21. This is the best comic i have read. the story is amazing the characters are rich and you cant help but relate to them. The books never boar you instead they leave you wanting more! I HIGHLY recommend collecting all the books and I pray they never stop making them!
on April 29, 2014
I've bought every on of theses and all of them tell a wonderful story, but this vol. 20 part 1 was more fluff then story, I know that it was used a lead in to the war in part 2 but it would have been nice to have more detail in the lead up, I felt the almost $9.00 price tag was over price for what was in the book, A fair value would have been more in line with 3-4 dollars.
on September 1, 2016
Really good read and the artwork is excellent . The characters are so well developed that you get attached to them.
on April 7, 2017
Great book! Love the similarities between this and the TV season finale. I just stayed reading the books and I'm in love
on December 21, 2015
It's a great read. I'm a big fan of the series. I will not rate each volume separately or go into the story but I do recommend the series. I will copy and paste this review for each volume.
on November 12, 2014
I’ll start this review the same way I started my review of Volume 19—WOW. After a weak stretch post-prison, The Walking Dead is firmly back on track with the Alexandria Safe-Zone/Negan storyline. The battle lines have been set and, as the title suggests, an all-out war starts between Negan’s faction and the Alexandria Safe-Zone and its allies. Don’t let the Part 1 stop you (although at this point Part 2 has been out for a while): Vol. 20 ends on one hell of a climax AND cliffhanger (too often we get the latter without the former).
on May 14, 2017