BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 1, 2017
I bought this book for my girls because I want them to know the meaning of Easter and what God and Jesus sacrificed for us and how important it is to pray and live life the way God wants us to. My kids enjoyed the book and ask me to read it to them. I am glad they enjoy the book as much as I enjoy reading it to them
on April 14, 2015
Read it to the toddlers (3-4)year olds in toddler class, they answered the questions and understood it :-)
on April 4, 2013
We used these books in Sunday School, both for Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday. And the children then each took home their own book. Bible references are there, story is child appropriate. It is also accurate and childrenare interested and do understand the text. Illustrations are appealing and child-friendly. A great book!
on April 10, 2010
This book is written in rhyme. The pictures are lovely & it is great for any Christian family, regardless of denomination. It's so nice to find Christian Easter things - this was a great little book to stick in my son's Easter basket!
on May 13, 2017
To try and comprise the wonderful and deeply touching story of Easter into some lame rhymes for my kids was not worth the buy for me. I'll stick with betty luken's excellent, catchy flanellgraph series, and using my own words, for now.
on March 7, 2017
great book for all ages
on September 26, 2006
This book is a wonderful, consise and simple way to explain the events leading up to Easter to children. It covers all the major events in a clear way that children can understand. It would be wonderful for parents or teachers. The illustrations are nice, too. Although the subject matter deals with extreme suffering and death, nothing in this book is "gory" or "too scary."
on May 24, 2017
Perfect little book and perfect storyline. It is a perfect addition to Easter baskets, too!
on April 29, 2017
Giftr to the children
on November 2, 2013
Such a precious book, we use to help teach our children and grandchildren of the rites and traditions of Holy Week.