- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Unitarian Universalist Association (1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558961909
- ISBN-13: 978-1558961906
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,177,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Welcoming congregation Paperback – 1990
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
1. The Common Elements of Oppression
2. Gender Socialization and Homophobia
3. Racism and Homophobia/Heterosexism
5. The Radical Right
8. Religion and Homosexuality
9. Experiences of Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, and/or Transgender People
10. History of Homophobia
11. Bisexuality and Biphobia
12. Transgender Identity: What it Means
13. How Homophobia Hurts Us All
14. What Now?
The text also includes 14 workshops, with complete instructions for program leaders
Readings, charts, and definitions for each workshop
Guidlines for enhancing youth groups and religious education programs
And much, much more!
A wonderful investment for any congregation, of any size.