Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on July 14, 2010
This is my personal favorite for the Whitest Kids. You get more content per episode than in the third and (so far) fourth season, but with a greater sense of production that you don't really get to see in the first season. The special features are sparse, but, like with season 1, the commentary is pretty entertaining, especially if you're familiar with the sketches. Maybe a little pricey for the lack of special features (I bought it for $19.99 I think), but if you're aching for WKUK, then this is a good way to feed the need.
on June 4, 2010
All I wanted was the skit with the teenagers in love who want to live under the sea. It was one of the first Whitest Kids sketches I ever saw and I was hooked immediately. Now that I have it on DVD I am forcing everyone I know to watch that sketch, and EVERYONE has laughed uncontrollably. Thank you Whitest Kids U'Know!
on June 7, 2016
I've never found another show quite like this one. Hilarious doesn't come close to how good this is.
on January 20, 2015
Me and the rest of my family like to binge watch the episodes. We've gotten the theme song perfectly, and we most especially like to hum it on car trips to remember the best skits.
on December 3, 2012
The Whitest Kids U'Know are hilarious. Season 2 is my favorite season of their show. When thI saw them live on stage, most of what they performed was from season 2. Buy this DVD set and have no worries that you will be very satisfied with your purchase.
on January 19, 2016
So funny!
on January 28, 2016
love it
on January 26, 2010
I recently ordered this on Amazon and I am currently awaiting its arrival via UPS this afternoon. I became a Whitest Kids fan immediately after I caught an episode on Netflix. From that moment on, I have been watching any and every episode that I can get my hands on. I am glad to see that IFC is not afraid to let a cutting edge comedy show try to be bold and daring. I have seen every episode available of Instant Watch on Netflix, but I will re-watch Season 2 again when it arrives. I high recommend this to people who like bold and often times cringe inducing humor. If you have ever enjoyed shock jock radio then this is a must see.
on December 7, 2012
This show is one of my favorite newer sketch comedy troupes. Seeing it uncut is certainly a different experience, but a welcome one. In the tradition of Kids in the Hall, TWKYK modernize the genre.
on February 23, 2015