Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 16, 2016
Great book, I really like the pop ups on the animals, but it wasn't much of a story. Overall a good purchase.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 5, 2017
My 3 year old son loves reading this book. It's not a very long story, but that's fine since toddlers don't like to sit still for long. The pictures and pop ups are fun, we read it daily!
on October 26, 2016
Our 16 month old loves this book. It's been a bedtime favorite for many months now, but I suspect his preference has little to do with the sparse story or the cool (and somewhat creepy) pop up pictures, and everything to do with the dramatic (and also somewhat creepy) voices his daddy uses for each character. This gets our vote as a quick and fun read that doesn't feel burdensome when your toddler asks for it for the bazillionth time.
on October 16, 2016
Delightful choice for pre- and early school youngsters. A happy selection for stort-time.
on May 28, 2017
My 3 year old likes this book. I like it when I'm trying to hurry because it's a pretty quick read.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 31, 2017
This great popup book was favorite of my grandkids and little kids in Sunday School. It will be requested again and again, especially the surprise at the end. I highly recommend this book.
on October 8, 2017
Its a fun book.
However, i wish pages are made with thicker paper, even as a board book.
on May 4, 2017
This book is so fun to read to the kids. The absolutely love it. They are sure to laugh and squeal with delight as the frog interacts with interesting characters.
on August 24, 2017
My kids' favorite pop up book ever. I share this book with all new parents to be to read to their new family.
on March 26, 2017
Omg this book is not only for kids amusement and laugh! So brilliant! Worth every penny!