Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 8,600 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,054 reviews
on May 6, 2014
"The Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book" is an excellent choice. My 8 year-old son is a huge fan of the "Wimpy Kid" series and asked for this for his birthday. This book is very cute and silly, yet my child is doing one of the things many 2nd and 3rd graders hate doing-writing (a very important skill that is expected to be mastered in elementary school)! Youngsters get to create their own "book" in a way, as well as completing questions and answers
Examples- "Name 4 laws you'll pass when you get elected President", "predict your future", "plan the ultimate road trip". He got this book 5 months ago and still hasn't finished everything. Get your child this book- and you get them out of your hair (for a little bit)!
on April 14, 2017
My 9 year old son loves these. He's now read the entire series & at an unbeatable price, thanks to Amazon Prime!
on September 11, 2015
If you have a kid between the ages of 7 and 12, who LOVES The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, you have to get this book! My 10yr old begged and pleaded, and begged more for this book. When it arrived, you would have thought I was the coolest and best mom ever!

I love how it's a diary, but not. The kids get to make their own dialogues with some helpers. Highly recommend this "Do-It-Yourself" book for all kids who love the series. I think my son was done in one weekend filling it out (in pencil).... a few weeks later, he went in and erased a few things, and re-wrote. This has given him the desire to write his own books. Love it!
My 6 year old son began reading "Wimpy Kid" books just as he was learning to read. Many times I would allow him to read before bed and would hear him laughing hysterically in his room. Now, 7 years old, he has read all of them and often will pick them up and read them again. They are silly, but the appeal to his age demographic was actually amazing to me. I didn't have to make him read... he wanted to read. And he loved them all. I would recommend the entire series to any parent of a child who is learning and becoming comfortable with reading comprehension.
on April 2, 2017
I was very excited when I got the package because my kids love this series and I wanted them to own the books instead of borrowing them. I loved the idea of gifting them a collectible boxed set to keep them neatly displayed and easy to find. Unfortunately I received 10 books inside an opened shrink wrap and no collectible box. I also noticed that the 10th book was different from what is pictured. It came with "old school" instead of "do it yourself book". So keep these things in mind. You may not get the collectible box for the boxed set and you may not get the same books as you expect. Disappointed.
review image
on February 22, 2015
I started purchasing this authors books for my 7 year old granddaughter. This was my 2nd purchase from the group. She has really gotten to become an avid reader because not only can she learn to grow in a most positive way but they make it easy for her to relate to other kids and the importance of kindness and compassion for those that might be different. Much easier because the information is coming from a place of their choice. The "Best" part is there are hundreds to purchase and help with their growth process and they can be passed down.
on May 1, 2017
Bought this for my 8 year old who loves this series. He loves the comics, loves writing the exercises and creating his own funny stories. He's autistic, we use Diary of a Wimpy Kid with a behavioralist for social thinking. If your young child loves Diary, then you should own this book.
on December 17, 2016
very very good
on June 27, 2017
This was a great purchase for my elementary school aged son, but I did tire of auto-correcting some of the poor grammar I didn't want him to pick up, such as "Me and Huber wanted to..." (which I read, "Huber and I wanted to...").