Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Wind Through the Keyhole: The Dark Tower IV-1/2
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 7, 2013
Very pleased with this purchase. It seems this volume in the Dark Tower series is a bit more scarce than the others, so was really pleased to find it on Amazon. Book was in great condition, service was very quick by seller, couldn't be more pleased! Great job, guys!
on June 21, 2012
For those of you who are Stephen King fans (as I am!), it's exciting to see Roland Deschain of Gilead back in the saddle so to speak. the final book (or so we thought) left us a bit unhappy with the ending. I guess we traveled with Roland too long to be left with so little. The Wind Through The Keyhole gives us some of what we were looking for. Your sure to enjoy it whether you're a die-hard king fan or just getting your feet wet.
on May 29, 2013
Excellent addition to the series. A story within a story within a story, employing common and universal themes neatly and skilfully packaged. If anything, King continues to evolve as a writer, employing a more mature and warmer touch than in some of the earlier works.
on September 29, 2013
This book is a story within a story that finds Roland and his Ka-tet before their arrival in Calla Bryn Sturgis. This could be considered book 4.5 of the Dark Tower series and is a MUST READ for anyone wanting to glimpse further into King's Mid-World. It will not disappoint! Long days and pleasant nights
on May 7, 2012
I usually plow through a book and finish it fast, but I savored this book from start to finish. I am so glad that Stephen King let those characters tell more stories, and he helped round out the characters. I am ready to re-read all the books again, in order, because the story was so compelling and the characters so engaging, so real.
on May 16, 2012
Great...great book...written almost as a combined short story book...it's a story with a story which tells another story, all adding to each other. The main storyline is the shortest, but is a powerful addition to the gunslinger series, the middle story is good and gives a lot of background into Roland. But I think the highlight is the story of Tim Stouheart...great story that can stand on its own with no problem.

While those withhold Gunslinger background might not get a lot of the initial subplots the majority of the book stands on its own.

Really surprised! Great work!
on January 28, 2014
5 stars falls short of Kings ability for character building. I would have given this story 10 if possible. Only King could make an abused boy the hero of a gunslinger.
Don't miss another opportunity to find heartfelt hope in a time of despair. Uplifting and truly entertaining!
on July 3, 2012
A story within a story. Both so engrossing that when I turned the page and was back to Roland telling the story I was confused for a second.
I do hope Mr. King will never allow this story to die. I'm so glad Robert Browning touched his imagination and started this whole series
of great books.
on July 5, 2012
I loved it, if you couldn't tell. It can be read as a stand alone novel if you haven't read any other Dark Tower novels but it is good to have a bit of a background. I have read all of the Dark Tower books twice and loved it the second time as much as the first.
on March 25, 2013
Anyone who has ever loved Stephen King and his Dark Tower Saga will definitely crave anything about Roland. This was one of the greatest stories I have ever read, and whenever Mr. King had something new to bestow upon us about this very complicated character I'll be waiting.

Can never get enough of this Gunslinger.