Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Wishing Tree
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on August 27, 2014
This is a heart felt movie I would watch over and over. Alffre Woodard never fails to deliver.
if your a fan of Alfre Woodard this is a movie you won't want to miss.
she's an A class actress. what ever the part what ever the storyline you can always count on her
to take the movie beyond expectation.
on July 29, 2015
A very good story. This is a great family movie. It makes you examine your feelings about people who are different, and weither or not you are quick to jump to conclusions before hearing all of the facts. I have recommended to a friend.
on April 6, 2015
I love Alfre Woodard and she played her usual intense and transforming role. This was a good story passed down from her mother the story teller. I think this would be a good movie for the kids because it teaches you how to accept people for whom they are. Good movie.
on June 12, 2002
Any movie with Alfre Woodard is worth watching. This Showtime
movie starts out rather slow perhaps because it wants to show
the laidback South. Woodard stars as a lawyer who returns home
to attend her mother's funeral. This event changes her life
forever. Blair Underwood is very good as "The Magic Man".
Good family entertainment and it is nice to see that people in
the South can be decent to one another.
on May 12, 2004
This film was quite enjoyable. The beautiful Savannah locales were exquisite and the cast was wonderful. Makes you realize that there is no place like home.
on August 14, 2008
I recently decided to replace my some of my remaining VHS Tapes with DVDs. I did not replace all of them only the ones I truly enjoyed watching and this was one of them.
on October 21, 2014
This is a must buy!!!! It is heartfelt and warm a very family oriented movie. It really touched my family for we have a deaf family member and to see the expression on her face when the movie was playing is priceless.
on July 9, 2015
I thought this was a beautiful and heartfelt film, with wonderful acting.
on January 29, 2015
I Loved the Movie. The person i purchased it for was very happy Thanks
on January 16, 2015
I would recommend this movie to others. Its very nice.