Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on December 29, 2014
I was intrigued and dumbfounded by this subject. I have always intrinsically believed in otherworldly dimensions, but never fathomed that it could be underwater. Mentions of beasts and sea creatures such as Leviathan in the bible always intrigued me, but assumed it was more poetic license being illustrated. I am totally in agreement with this line of thought and will continue to research it with the diligence it deserves. I love this book and would recommend it to only those with an open mind for the veil has not been lifted for everyone who does not seek.
on March 26, 2017
By no means am I discouraging anyone from buying this book, it was insightful and very informative. For me now there is a greater sense and awareness of the spiritual realm that many are constantly ignorant of. I have heard of a similar testimony, if and when I can, I will share this book with others. For as it is rightfully quoted, we perish because we lack knowledge. I chose my rating however, because of the grammatical errors which for me affected fluid reading. There were some sentences difficult to understand and follow, there were redundancies, I'm not sure if they were for emphasis.
on August 17, 2016
This book was an awesome read, and should be read by all Christians. It made me rethink how satan and his demons work. So many people think it's all a fairy tale, but it's real. Don't wait until it's too late to believe!
on July 24, 2016
Just finished this book in a day! This book calls believers to be set apart to Jesus and exposes the devils kingdom in a unique way. If you've ever wondered how the devils wages war against believers, this book clearly explains it.
on February 15, 2016
Its hard to believe that what is in this book is real but why would he lie rght? The chapter where he was stating that he made a covenent with a demon that had the power to transform him into animals made me think of like skin walkers in native american culture but this book reveals the deception of the devil that no matter how much the devil can "promote" you that you are always the one being used
on June 25, 2016
I know this man of God but did not know his background until now.Christians need to always be on their toes and not relax on their oars nor take things for granted.Satan's agents have time and longsuffering to accomplish their wicked acts.We need to be fervent ,alert and vigilant in prayers.Lord have mercy!!
on February 5, 2016
This book opened my eyes to some of the most demonic ways and activities of the devil. I learned things I never would have learned from just going to church. Jaw dropping,jammed pack information for all who is called to be a watchman on the wall. Learn how to combat the enemy by knowing how he works. Once you know how he works,you know how to pray effectively against him.
on March 22, 2014
This book exposes wiles and trickery of Satan. The Bishop gives his story with honesty revealing many strategies the evil one uses to snare the unsuspecting. He shares first-hand accounts of zombies, witches, evil spirits in the sea, demon-possessed children used to snare men's souls, and other incredible things most would find too strange to be true. I do believe his account designed to warn us to draw close to Jesus and live as a warrior equipped for the battle. A wake-up call, indeed!!
on March 24, 2017
Wifey here. This book will shock you. The church doesn't know about this reality. It's so sad that most of the church is asleep to the reality of Ephesians 6:12-18. Be prepared for a wake up call, even if you are no stranger to spiritual warfare. What I appreciate most, is that Dr. Kanco doesn't esteem the demonic. He gives his testimony and gives glory to Jesus continually!!
on September 9, 2014
This is the best spiritual warfare book I have ever read. Every leader, every wanta be leader every one that has a calling in warfare needs this book. This book takes you to a whole new view and level of warfare that u could not have known without the knowledge of this awesome man of God. Thank God for deliverance and knowledge from Bishop Kanco.
This book really shows the all mighty power of God. This is a book that u must keep and read over and over again. To remind us of the Power of God that can move anyone at any time n anything Eph 3:20
PRAISE GOD