Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

The Witches Almanac: Spring 2009-Spring 2010 (Issue 28)
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 5, 2014
Excellent transaction. Excellent condition. Perfect all around. A great item at a fantastic price. Words cannot describe my experience on Amazon as of late. The item bought was in excellent condition and served its purpose well. Nothing can compare and have nothing ill to say of it, nor do I have anything else to mention that needs concern. Highly recommend for anyone who shops on the internet! Amazon is always the best!
on March 5, 2010
This book was recommended to me. Upon receiving it, I found it was NOT as I had thought. Good info and lots to learn, if you are wicca, just not a day to day calendar of events as I was wanting.
on November 29, 2012
I would recommend this book on a yearly basis. It nice to see what our future may hold for us.

Debbie
on March 10, 2009
GREAT, a must for the Witch or those just curious. Full of interesting articles of the Craft and History, of people, plants & healing herbs, myths. Makes for good reading, and instruction.
on January 22, 2009
I really like these books. They are filled with all sorts of yummie fun information thats enjoyable to read month after month.
on June 7, 2009
I received the book in record time and it it is in great shape,
I have not had any trouble with any of the books being in bad shape.
on March 29, 2009
I Always enjoy "The Witches Almanack." I regret when last years is done, eagerly awaiting the one for the coming year. The bits and pieces of information are always interesting and informative and the layout is always beautiful.
on November 19, 2008
I was looking for a potential Xmas gift for my occult-loving cousin. However, this book spends a lot of time on plants, plants throughout history, and plant uses; so it's perhaps less intriguing if you aren't really a practicing Wiccan (which I'm not). On the upside, this is apparently published annually so there's always a chance the next one will have more engaging content.
on February 19, 2010
 A handy almanac for all times. Has different articles and essays to help plan days, events, and more. Has calendars in it for moon phases, days of the weeks, important dates and other astrological phenomena. One of the better almanacs out there in the sense that it resembles and sticks to the traditional almanac format. I'd recommend for anyone.
on April 10, 2009
I was very disappointed with this year's edition, as the horoscope information for Aries is exactly the same as it was for last year. Obviously an editing issue, but as the horoscopes are the primary reason I buy the book, I feel somewhat ripped off. My email to them regarding this has gone unanswered. So if the Aries horoscope is something you read, you're reading for last year.