Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 30, 2016
WOLVERINE's epic first movie is still the best and even one of the best X-MEN too.
The movie has been insulted and underestimated; but it has a great performance from Liv Schreiber, Jackman, Cox and most of the cast. It also includes the first appearance of Deathpool ; which is a funny preview of the character in his own movie (even when the origin and details has been changed).
on October 10, 2017
After seeing the recent Xmen sequel with the wolverine character, I bought this one. This earlier installment is just plain silly in comparison. The action sequences are particularly annoying, with fantasyland actions by the characters. This at least had a little backstory crammed into the first few minutes, but the rest is pure adolescent fantasy.
on July 29, 2015
The Wolverine exists in its own world and that's very refreshing at this point. I was so tired of Fox hammering in mutant cameos just for the sake of cameos and ruining future use of cool characters. The focus is on Logan separated from that X-Men Universe and they do it masterfully well. This movie has done what Fox has refused to do over the years. They touch on and stay true to plot essences from the books. The awesome Claremont/Miller saga really is felt in this film.
on March 2, 2014
Hugh played the part good as always!! I have read some of the comics as a kid. Of course I read so many different ones. Storyline good for an action/entertainment. And I am glad it continued from the last X-Men. What bothered me about the movie was how the villian was taking wolverines healing. I didnt like it. Sorry but wolverines healing is more than his metal. These movies you learn he has lived a long time without the metal until he is given it. To me it should have been more about cells or DNA. Something like that. He seemed more animal like in the older movies. Sniffing the air...being alert. I liked that about Wolverine. But it is definitely a movie to watch!! Action special effects and the continuation of the story!! I watched it twice.
on August 14, 2017
Okay. Let's face it: they got Deadpool all wrong. But it's not as bad as people make it out to be. It was a start to what would culminate into the greatness of later films, ending with the extraordinary Logan.
on February 26, 2014
I almost didn't buy this because they've really capitalized on the Wolverine character. But we were curious, so I bought it. I'm glad I did. The movie was good. The plot was good and nothing at all like we'd expected from it. The acting was good. Plenty of action. Good blend of drama and suspense with a light amount of comedy thrown in. Don't care much for subtitles (when the actors are speaking in a foreign language), but that's only because I'm visually impaired and my husband has to read them to me, but that's just my own personal taste. This was an all around good movie and I'd defenitely recommend it.
on October 13, 2013
Like with all other movies in the X-Men series, this one is action-packed. Fans will find lots to like while non/casual fans will be entertained.

The world didn’t need this movie as Wolverine’s origin is satisfactorily given center stage in X2. While this is an entertaining diversion, there’s nothing essential about this movie.

The filmmakers tried to pack as many references to the comic book series that it becomes distracting to those in the know. To those not, these references are wasted and only provide narrative clutter.

The de-aging CGI employed at the end is an awful blemish to a otherwise decent movie.
on October 13, 2017
Another thrilling segment in the XMen story. Is more about the Wolverine, not about the others but is a grand adventure. Arrived in good time and wrapped well. Thank you!
on April 22, 2015
I really do enjoy any super hero movie and try to keep an open mind, but this one just had me at a loss.

I had some difficulty paying attention to the plot. Mainly because it wasn't that interesting or practical. It is essentially Wolverine being told "Don't do that, you're not going to win", Wolverine doing said thing, and Wolverine winning. I'm all for the victor and I get Wolverine's abilities, but it was just kind of dumb.

If you're looking for some fun fight scenes and cool special effects, this may fit the bill. If you're looking for the best super hero movie out there, scroll on.
on March 5, 2015
Access Hollywood calls this "The must-see superhero movie". Rated PG-13 for violence and innuendo, this film has Hugh Jackman reprise his role as Wolverine. Logan must go to Japan to face an old enemy. Whenever Logan heads to Japan, as known by the comic book readers for many years, extreme violence is an understatement! This heroes main weapons are claws so you get the idea! Wolverine is always pushed to his limits in Japan fighting everybody from Ninjas to Silver Samurai! Marvel Comics' most violent hero in Earth's most deadly area, the Orient. 'Nuff said.