Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2016
I love IAWL - so I enjoyed the trivia book. I keep trying to find an answer as to what Ma Bailey's first name was; but didn't find out in this book either. Book is a bit dated in that it mentions video tapes but not DVDs.
on March 6, 2016
Exactly what I wanted. Great customer service!
on March 1, 2015
Just o.k., no earth shattering news about the movie that I already didn't know.
on July 30, 2014
best gift for any fans of this movie. They will love it.Bought two once for me and one as a gift.
on July 20, 2015
Very Good Quality
on January 4, 2012
Exactly what I ordered and in perfect condition. Very fast shipping. Made for a great Christmas gift. Will definitely do business again.
on June 30, 1998
This book will make the perfect gift for a friend. Find out what It's a Wonderful Life has in common with Bert and Ernie of Sesame Street, Ivory Soap, and Alfalfa of Our Gang. In addition to the trivia there are passages written by cast members and staff. These contributions will take you behind the scenes without spoiling the magic. Buy one for yourself and one as a stocking stuffer for a friend. Remember, "each man's life touches so many other lives, and when he isn't around, he leaves an awful hole."
on October 25, 2008
I got this years ago as a surprise present for my partner who is a huge fan of the movie. He even got to meet Carolyn Grimes who played Zuzu in the movie and who lives in Washington state!