Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 23, 2014
Let me start out by saying this butterfly is huge.....much, much larger than I expected. I gave it to my daughter for my granddaughter to play with when she was five months old. She played with it immediately and really loved it. She especially loved the crinkle of the wing. I went to my daughter's again a couple of days later. I did not see the butterfly and I asked her where it was. She said that the baby was playing with it and got excited. The baby grabbed a wing in each hand and was shaking the toy. Some of the stitching came apart on the butterfly. She said that she threw it away because she didn't want the baby to choke on any part of it. I told her that I probably could have sent it back and received a new one. But---it was too late. If the toy hadn't come apart, I know that my granddaughter would still be loving it. She still likes crinkly stuff.
on July 25, 2017
I purchased this for a friend's baby shower. It is absolutely adorable and much bigger than I expected!
on January 9, 2015
My son LOVES this butterfly. It is a go-to toy for when he is unhappy. He can look at himself in the mirror, or he can crinkle the wings and hear and feel the fun sounds/feelings. He can also chew on the tags, the heart, or the sun when he is teething. My wife plans on making this her go-to toy for baby showers.
on September 13, 2016
Best baby toy we got, kept her entertained for hours! Even on the plane and in the car. If you are on the fence, please get it for your little one or as a gift. Ever baby we have come across has been entranced by it. Great for sensory development, and car rides.
on August 7, 2016
My daughter's favorite toy. At about 2 months we'd hold it over her head and she's just stare at it and squeal! We now at 8 months hook it to her stroller and she still loves to play with it and chew on it. Very colorful!
on June 11, 2014
My son and now my daughter love the Eric Carle toys. The vibrant colors are attractive and it toy makes crinkly noise which babies love. I have the butterfly attached to the baby's car seat, but it is a bit large. However, she loves holding and playing with it, so I try to tuck it in or place it in her hands.
on October 24, 2014
This quickly became my three months old daughter's favorite toy to play with. It is very crinkily and makes lots of noise when she grabs it, which she just loves. I like how thin it is and that makes it easier for my newborn to play with it. The clip makes it perfect for placing on her car seat and bouncer.
on October 7, 2014
We had this on my son's car seat but he hadn't shown much interest in it. We reintroduced it around 4 months and he absolutely loves it. He chews on the wings (he's teething really bad) and lives the crinkle noise the wings make. It has bright colours which are really engaging
on April 29, 2014
Bought this for my baby and she really enjoys it. The colors are vibrant, it makes fun crinkling and rattling sounds and the body squeaks. Baby loves it and my toddler loves to "show" it to her :) Make sure to read the dimensions - it's a bit larger than I anticipated, but that's not a bad thing.
on March 10, 2017
Perfect for infants. Safe and interesting for infants.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.