Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on December 28, 2015
Bought this for my 10 year old and was a little hesitant that he would be interested. After explaining the reasoning and reading together the first few nights, he is still reading on his own every night. The stories are very helpful to engage interest and relate the day's devotion to real life. Happy I bought it.
on April 2, 2013
This book of devotions, especially for boys has been a wonderful addition to our lives, and has helped me to instill christian values and character in my son in a way that he enjoys, and looks forward to. He is so enthusiastic, and pulls the book out on his own every night. He is eager to read the discussion questions, and actively engages in discussion. Often the scripture reading leads us into even broader discussions about God and his message and promise to us...and all that entails. I am very pleased to have this book, and will recommend it to anyone raising young boys.
on September 19, 2016
We have done bedtime devotions and prayers with our boys since they were tiny. This devotional book has quickly become one of my favorites. I love how after the story, it gives a verse to memorize and relates it all to the child reading or hearing it by asking, "What about you?"
on April 7, 2016
We had this book and lost it. I ordered it here and it was much cheaper. So yes, I bought this twice. All of my boys 8, 10, and 13 like this book. I think it is great for ages 4 to 12.
on March 30, 2017
Not what I was expecting. Wish they'd be more descriptive in the sect of this book
on September 13, 2015
For older than 8.
on October 11, 2016
We love this devotional! It's stories are easy to relate to. They are short but offer a great lesson with each one.
on February 4, 2017
My son loves his devotion book.
on April 4, 2017
We read this devotional book to our 9-year old son every night and we love it! The stories are short and very appropriate for his age and each has a great lesson to teach. I would highly recommend it!
on March 24, 2016
This book gives us great devotions to read each day. My son enjoys reading them and likes them so much he likes to read it more like a book instead of one each day! I highly recommend.