BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 4, 2016
I am giving this stroller a 5 because it is a toy umbrella stroller that is inexpensive and considering that it was what I expected.
It is built very similiar to the toys r us brand umbrella stroller, which we also own. So I will compare the 2.
Positives:
The seating material is better made than the toys r us one and it connects to the handles with elastic vs edging material. Which means it likely won't rip as easily.
I like the metal look vs our white toys r us one that shows satchel more.
Wheels are thicker but smaller and are attached with a bigger screw.
Material for seat is more taunt so baby doll sits up more.
It has a different spring on the bottom and seems to close up easier than the toys r us one.
Both close up small which is nice for storage.
Thus one is a bit narrower, so easier to maneuver around our house.
Both fit my daughters 20 in jc toys la baby doll, (in picture)
Negatives:
Thus stroller doesn't have the clip to make a double stroller like the toys r us one, although the 2 can be connected with the toysrus one's clip.
It is a tad, say 2 or 3 cm shorter than toysrus stroller, which for some kids might be better.
Both strollers have this triangle thing on both sides that if you don't push in while collapsing, it won't collapse. I will say for some reason this stroller is still easier to close up.
Wheels are still flimsy but so are the toysrus ones. But for the price it is understandable.
Price wise they are pretty close. However without prime or a big order you would have to pay shipping for this one.
The clip for the belt is a lace type, so 2 half circle clips you lace the belt through. The toys r us one is velcro. Velcro comes undone easier but my daughter at 2 can't lace this one (so could cause some frustration).
Handles are a buy thinner than toys r us one. So far they have held up fine and again it is a cheaper toy stroller so to be expected.

Overall I still like it better than the Toys r us one. The kids use both equally and with 5 kids both are still in decent shape and usable. I would recommend buying this stroller if you are also purchasing other doll items as a great accessory. If you have prime it is also a good buy.
Picture shows my 2 year old daughter standing behind the 2 strollers, with 2 of the same 20 in dolls in each stroller. She is 70 percentile for height for reference.
I was suppose to be getting a discount on this for an honest opinion but I placed the order wrong and didn't recieve the discount, however because it made my order more I recieved free shipping so it was still a good deal price wise, so I didn't recieve a discount but bought it to review it.
review image
on August 5, 2015
Nice toy for the price. Some say the quality could be better but who wants to pay more for what is a toy and I'm sure there are heirloom toy strollers if you want to pay the price cha ching? The real test is how well the toy stand up when it is played with and how well the child likes it. First I will say my daughter has tested it well. She has been rough house playing with this stroller and ran it in to pretty much every wall in the house full steam ahead. She seems to pick it up carrying it around the house sometimes dropping it as much as she pushes it and numerous times she has sat in it herself weighing 25 pounds and it still held up. In the beginning she was leaning on it a bit to much and she and the stroller fell to the ground both survived with out a scratch. Hey you can see the wheels wobble a bit but its just a toy and it has held up well so far. The other test of a toy is does the child enjoy it and play with it longer then for the first 2 minutes out of the box. She does seem to enjoy it and has played with it everyday since we received it. She is so happy pushing it around putting toys and dolls in the stroller and then ramming them into the wall and then laughing at the top of her lungs. haha
on September 8, 2017
For some reason all toddler aged children seem to love this thing. Boys, girls, they all love pushing stuff around in this thing. Only drawback is sometimes the seat fabric pops off the posts that hold it. It's easy for an adult to fix but not something most kids can figure out.
on July 16, 2014
We bought this for our daughter when she was 2.5 but she immediately tried to sit in it so we put it away for a while. At three she stopped trying to sit in it and still the seam tore at the seat after a couple months. The seat is a "pocket" that fits over two uncapped aluminum posts - the edge of the posts put pressure on the seam, with minimal weight, and once the seam rips the post pokes through. First rip, I re-sewed the fabric back into the piping. Second rip, the fabric had frayed so I had to cheat it back into the piping to sew it. That made the seat really tight, so it quickly tore again. Now that post has been poking through for a couple months and the only way to fix it is to replace the fabric entirely (and the back of the seat is a curved seam, so it would take a little more effort than I'm willing to commit.) She's getting a new, fancy stroller for her fourth birthday and I hope to retire this completely. We haven't had any problems with the wheels or frame, even though she takes it outside and everything, but it does seem overpriced considering you can get a real umbrella stroller for the same cost or less.

Oh, and the buckle makes us crazy. It's just d-rings, so even at nearly four she can't thread it herself. I looked for a plastic snapping buckle at Joanne's but couldn't find one narrow enough.
on February 25, 2012
Ok, so first I want to start off saying how incredibly well made this toy is! It is just like the real thing. The bars are metal, not plastic. The seat is made of a very durable fabric, and the wheels run smoothly. My 2 year old LOVES this thing! She pushes her Clifford doll all over the house. The ONLY problem I have had is that my daughter thinks that she can sit in it. This stroller is intended for dolls, not toddlers! She has used it as a chair so many times that she has created a small tear in the seat. That is not the manufacturer's fault, though! This toy is excellent for it's intended use, just don't let your kids sit in it! (My fault, not the product's).
on September 19, 2015
The package arrived on time. It came in a decent sized box. There were no instructions on the packaging but it was fairly straightforward to open up. Once I opened it up and set it up for my daughter she immediately took to it. She placed her mini mouse doll onto the stroller and started pushing it around the living room. She loves bringing the stroller whenever we go outside, whether it's to the park or to the local store.
on November 17, 2014
I have bought this stroller as a gift. The color scheme is very appealing to the typical 3-6 year olds. When I first opened the stroller,t the stroller seemed to be somewhat flimsy. Also closing the stroller became difficult sometimes. The bag itself isn't as sturdy as your would normally expect it to be. However, for the price, this is a total bargain. The recipient loves this present, and plays with it frequently. I would gladly recommend this product to anyone.
on August 22, 2016
good quality for the price!
on July 22, 2015
It is perfect for our grand daughter. She is 23 months and loves to walk around the block with her dolly. It is easy to push and a good height for her even though she is tall for her age. She loves putting her doll in and out and hanging her pocket book on the handle. She has been using the stroller for several minutes and it continues to be easy to push. Storage is easy.
on October 20, 2015
My daughter really loves this stroller, she plays with it all the time. Some of the reviews said the product was not good quality and it broke easily, I don't agree, it has lasted a good time, we haven't had any problems. I think if my daughter sat on it maybe it would break, but she just puts her dolls. Really love this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.