Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The You and Me Book: A Love Journal
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 16, 2012
This book seems aimed towards newer relationships but my husband and I (together 5 years, got married when I was 17) bought it as a way to reconnect with each other. In marriage there comes times when you've been so busy that when you finally look up, your spouse is almost like a completely different person than when you got married. We got this because it was a cute and fun way to remind us of all the good times we've had together while also getting to know the people we are now versus the kids we were 5 years ago. I would recommend it for any couple, whether your married, dating, or somewhere in between. I also plan on keeping it and looking back at in on our 10 year anniversary. Just to see how much we've changed.
on March 30, 2013
This book is a great way to reconnect with your partner and is full of really fun activities such as rating your likes/dislikes, writing stories together, reminiscing about how you met, planning road trips/movie nights, etc... Great for those who love to do activities together!
on February 13, 2015
While it's not as 'pretty' inside, like some others I've seen, this book replaces that fancy artwork with much more space to actually journal in. Part quiz book, part scrapbook, part biography by questions, this book is Awesome! I KNOW my guy and I are going to have MANY relaxing evenings, bottles of wine, and good, meaningful conversation, with this book :) I am very pleased (and I am picky about content)
on February 20, 2014
This book is definitely a keepsake. It's more of a "as time goes by" kind of book where you write things you want to remember in the future when you end up getting married. It has a lot of memories that you could fill in and it's a fun thing to do with your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife when you're bored or feeling cheesy to reminisce.

I recommend not buying this if you're newly in a relationship because, well, you won't have much to fill in!
on March 27, 2013
This book has such a cute concept and is fun to fill out. This book is a little long though, I got it a month ahead of time and still had about 80 pgs left undone before I had to give my boyfriend his anniversary gift.

If you are wondering about this book, get it- just make sure you give yourself plenty of time to fill it out!
on March 15, 2016
the love notes that you exchange are unbeliveable. I like sharing this with my Love. See, as women we were always taught not to let anyone see your journal . But this has change me and the way as I see journals. I now Journal with my husband. He gets a delight every time I write something. We are like sill teens waiting on a Love respond
on April 1, 2016
A perfect gift to give to the special someone in your life. Its full of all sorts of things you would not think to put down and creates a memory book you and your loved one will look at and read over and over again!
on February 11, 2015
This is an adorable, lovely book that asks great questions about your loved one. I have often thought these things, but never said it to my S.O. This book is a great way to let them know how much they mean to you.
on April 1, 2014
My husband and I have had a lot of fun filling out a few pages together here and there over a glass of wine. I am sure we will have a good laugh over some of the memories in the future. These books make great gifts for more than your significant other too. I have given a few of these away with the standard wedding gifts as well and know they have been a hit with the bride and groom.
on January 9, 2015
This last minute gift was SO MUCH fun! Just make sure you both have a sense of humor and get along well!