Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 9, 2016
As a long-time fan of The Young & The Restless, I love going back to see all of the characters from decades past. Searching for any books of this soap opera is difficult, but not on Amazon. I found this book immediately at a wonderful price in great condition!
Not only did I enjoy the memories of Nicki and Victor but I also was able to fill in some gaps in storylines. I thought I had knew all the storylines but apparently not. It was such a delight to see the characters through the years in all the fashions and hairstyles they've worn. My older children even borrowed the book to "catch-up" on Y&R, too. Matter of fact, I had to keep reminding them to return the book! They kept telling me they weren't finished yet. They enjoyed it as much as I have.
The book was delivered super-quick, condition is brand-new and will definitely be a keeper for this family! So glad I found this seller! Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Now that Y & R has celebrated it's 11,000 episode, I certainly hope a new book is in the making....
22 comments|Report abuse
on April 12, 2017
If you are a lifetime Y & R fan like I am, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this book
on May 23, 2017
Well, received gift. BJ's Mom
on March 4, 2017
Good
1 helpful vote
on June 21, 2013
Y&R
I have watched since the very first day!! I now pvr it ..this brought back many memories & it was just before Mrs. C left us so I was very happy to have it..the pictures of Jeanne Cooper..so happy to have it..My children have boorrowed it & neglected to give it back..even my Granddaughter has taken it to school.. thank you
2 helpful votes
on January 19, 2017
Just what I wanted. It goes perfect with the rest of my collection
on November 5, 2016
Thank U, I totally appreciate getting this book..
on November 27, 2012
I have been a fan of the Young and the Restless since it's airing! This book has become a kind of "year book" for me! It includes every part of the years I've shared with my "Y & R Family", I keep it on my coffee table and it has rekindled many conversations of past episodes with my family and friends!
on March 24, 2016
I loved this! It had very memorable pictures !
on January 27, 2016
If your a fan this book is great!