Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Identity Crisis Clothing The Magic stick Vaginal Tightener
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on January 18, 2013
Okay, so I'm young and fit and healthy and I think things are pretty good down there - but I'm fresh on the dating scene and wanted to "wow" the new guy I'm dating. Let me tell you - WOW. He loves it and so do I, this thing truly makes me feel super tight and sexy, he can't say enough about how good I feel. And I enjoy the sensations so much more as well! He doesn't know I use it, but it lasts for several hours, so I usually insert it before a date, sometimes I put it in while I'm in the shower getting ready. Easy for travel, too!

The low down: it is very tannic and can make you taste funny...kind of sour. So do it and then shower after or baby wipe then put lotion on your labia to mask the astringency. Also, don't do it for more than 3 min or it can really get stuck. If he wants to put his fingers inside you beware that it may feel funny inside because it kind of shrinks up and drys. Test yourself out with your own finger and you'll see what I mean. I usually just guide him away from this and I don't think his penis can tell a difference. Lastly, sometimes after a vigorous sex session, there can be some whitish, dry kind of discharge (think torn up bits of wet paper that you sometimes retrieve from a washing machine). I usually try to be aware of this and am conscious about looking down and using my hand to flick it away or quickly switching to oral to clean up any bits of unsightlyness.

It's a weird thing to review, but I'm telling you I love this thing and you will too!
on July 5, 2015
It works well for me as described after 4 vaginal deliveries with the last being 8lbs and all natural I wasn't comfortable with my "Grip" lol it does work as described. And the shipping was PHENOMENAL! I got it today on a Sunday I didn't even know USPS delivered on Sundays lol
on September 19, 2013
I must say this product is amazing.wow! My man just keep coming for more thank you for this brilliant invention.
on August 15, 2014
Yes it works !! I'm already small down there but so is my man lol so it made my V extremely tight but there is a strange paper like discharge the next day . And only use it 2-3 min
on January 1, 2016
Honestly, for me I only leave for 1 to 1.5 min. 2-3min is too long and even at that, it's quite difficult for me to pull it out (not sure if that's a normal side effect). It does tighten up things down there and I love it. I do kegels but I'm just learning so I know it's not right and I have 3 kids naturally. I needed help. For me besides it freaking me out every time I try to take it back out; I love it even the white residue.
on December 8, 2013
This is just a large styptic pencil made of alum. It may dry the vagina out slightly but it's very temporary. Some alum residue is left and I think there is some tissue reaction so that the mucosa sheds, so you have discharge later.
on February 3, 2015
Proving too much of a comment would get too personal, but I have to say this has worked perfectly for the intended purpose. It basically 'dries' things up, which is needed for those of us who need that.
One stick lasts quite some time too, so even though it is a bit pricey, you can get several uses out of it. Make sure you buy rubbing alcohol (that is what they recommend to help clean it after use).
on July 26, 2016
I love this item!!!! With proper use this item works like a charm. You can not leave it in for 2 minutes or it will cause vagina dryness, discharge and possible infection. You can not douche with this item either. It works to tighten your canal which also makes them dry avoid products that will cause dryness while using it. I literally left this in for 15 to 20 seconds, and it worked like a charm. The longer you keep it in the tighter/dryer you'll be.
on April 20, 2013
I would recommend this product for anyone who needs or wants to have that first time experience all the time. I was in complete shock when I first used this product. Everything that it says it will do, it does. My husband could'nt believe it, he was all smiles. So glad I tried it. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
on April 4, 2013
The vaginal tightener works amazingly. It lasts all night long.East to clean Easy to use . If you use two days in a row you vagina will stay tight for a while.