TheFitLife Nordic Walking mountaineering Anti Shock Hiking Trekking Walking Trail Poles, 2-pack, Folding Collapsible Alpenstocks, ultralight for travel mountaineering
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.02 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ANTI SHOCK/ SHOCK , ABSORBING POLES - With the High Quality 6 Series Aviation Aluminum Material, the Shock-Absorbing Effect Can Strongly Reduce Damage From the Impact Force
- EXTRA LONG EVA FOAM HANDLES WITH STRAPS - Soft and Comfortable, Absorbs Moisture From Sweaty Hands and Very Comfortable to Hold
- BUILT TO LAST - We use Aviation Aluminum to make the Strongest & Lightest Poles in the Outdoor Market
- EXTENDABLE - Our poles feature our Quick Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse and small and light enough to be stored within your backpack
- 100% MONEY BACK - No risk free buying. Click Add to Cart Now and Experience the all new Life & Fit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||1.73 x 2.76 x 25.98 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.4 pounds|
Save 30% strength
Ensure safety of outdoor exercises
Enhance 15% walking speed
Reduce pains in joints & muscle
Activity: Cross Country, Backcountry, Walking Stick, Snow Walking, Hiking Stick
Function: Antishock System, Adjustable Length, Antiskid, Damping
Handle Material: Rubber Cork
Strap Material: Polyester
Shaft Material: Aluminum Alloy
Tip Material: Rubber
Full Length: 53.1 Inch (135cm)
Closed Length: 25.6 Inch (65cm)
Net Weight: 0.3 kg
1.Why using trekking poles?
Helpful for hiking traveling camping.Keep balance and improve stability.Reduce energy consumption and increase speed.Used as self-defense weapons when meet dangerous animals.
2. I can get it to move very little when I trying closing or extending . What should I do ?
The pole is using speed-lock to adjust and fix the length , if you haven’t loosed it totally , the pole will be hard to moved even a little . You need to loose it by turning it in anticlockwise till it can be moved easily.
3.How to use the quick lock?
It has 3 sections and fasten by speed-lock. You can just pull bottom section firstly to the length you want to, then hold 2 sections with your both hands and spin it quick. till it tight. Then you secondly do it again to the middle section.When finish usage, you can spin it the oppressive way to loose it.
4.How to use the wrist strap?
Pick up the wrist strap,press the wrist strap in our hand after through it from below.Then hold the handle lightly.
5.How can I contact with you if there is any query ?
Please use the link below to contact with us :
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?