|Fits as expected||
FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
|You Save:||$20.01 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ### N330 : 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex/ Hand wash, Dry clean recommended, Machine washable
- Items are slim fit style and slightly smaller than expected. Please check US size in drop-down box and refer to size table blow at the left end image
- We are trying to take photos to show colors of items as they are. They, however, can be shown a little differently according to settings of your monitor
- Clothes Must Be Washed Separately As The Color May Run
Customers who bought this item also bought
THELEES is a fashion brand designer which specializes in clothing and accessories.
Our main products are coats, jackets, blazers, tshirts, cardigans, shirts, sweaters, suits, chinos, jeans, pants and accessories for men and women.
US XS(Tag size M)... Shoulder: 16.5 in / Chest: 37.8 in / Sleeve: 24.4 in / Total Length: 26.8 in
US S(Tag size L)... Shoulder: 17.3 in / Chest: 39.4 in / Sleeve: 25.2 in / Total Length: 27.6 in
US M(Tag size XL)... Shoulder: 17.7 in / Chest: 40.9 in / Sleeve: 26 in / Total Length: 28.3 in
US L(Tag size 2XL)... Shoulder: 18.5 in / Chest: 42.5 in / Sleeve: 26.8 in / Total Length: 29.1 in
US XL(Tag size 3XL)... Shoulder: 19.3 in / Chest: 44.1 in / Sleeve: 27.6 in / Total Length: 29.9 in
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00BYKBMRU
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have a few TheLees shirts that I like and that fit - I buy XX-Large / US X-Large and that is normally a good fit for me at 6'1", 190 lbs, 44-45" chest. In this shirt, the XXL is too small across the chest - the center button strains and the fabric across the chest creases. This is despite me going directly to TheLees website, locating this exact shirt (N330-BLACKWHITE) and verifying that the chest should have been fine - it says 44.1"-45.7" chest. But the shirt is simply not cut to that size; I measured and it's 42" tops.
Also, inside the white contrast cuffs, several lose black threads are visible inside each cuff. It looks like someone was sewing the cuff on, didn't bother to cut off the excess thread, and just stitched the cuff together with the threads still loose. I can't trim them off because they are sewn inside of the cuff. And they are pretty obvious at a glance - someone would notice if they were looking at your hand/wrist because you were passing them a business card, drink or whatever.
It's a nice design, but give this shirt a pass unless you are not only slim but also narrow-chested, and you can avoid the possible cuff issue through buying another color or not wearing the cuffs that way.
- DON'T buy this clothing if you're NOT slender or slim. This clothing is from South Korea, they're relatively slim people compared to us Americans.
- Don't just go by what it says it compares to (US - S,M,L,XL ) - actually measure your chest, shoulders, etc and the clothing should fit fine.
- I bought an XS which did run tight on my upper back but still wearable, a Small probably would fit me perfectly so go up one size if you want to be safe
- Not sure why people are saying the quality is poor because it's thin material, you can find shirts from Macys ( Calvin Klein and International Concepts) and they're just as thin and triple the cost.
- This shirt is $15, so there are definitely some spots where you may have to cut loose threads that were left over
Overall I'm pleased with it and will definitely try out some other shirts!
Even then, it is somewhat tight on the chest. Not enough for it to be a problem, but enough that you feel it, and it can be uncomfortable but you get used to it really quickly. However, eating while wearing this shirt will make you feel like you're about to burst out of it like the Hulk.
And, of course, it is very tight on the arms even if the chest and abdomen are okay.
That's another thing you'll instantly notice once you put it on: The material feels like paper thin, like it's going to tear any second, especially if you move too suddenly (like, say, dancing). I think you can ignore that feeling, as it's surprisingly durable and with no tears despite my constant use.
And I DO use it often, because despite its drawbacks it's a really great shirt that makes me look hot. And that's what it's all about, ain't it?
My (simple) body measurements as per my tailor are:
Vest Chest: 41.5"
Vest Stomach: 36"
Shirt Neck: 15.75"
Shirt Chest: 44"
Shirt Stomach: 37"
Sleeve Length: 26.5"
Bicep Size: 16.25"
I'm usually wear small/mediums, slim fits, tailored fits, and brand such as Hugo or BR that typically run slim already.
My size recommendation for you:
Based on reading dozens of online reviews, I ordered "XXL (US X-Large)" size shirts and vests from TheLees.
The vests were slightly too large, but not terrible.
If i order again, i will aim for "XL (US Large)" for a better fit.
The shirts were still slightly too small.
The sleeves are a good 0.5-1" too short.
The chest and stomach are about just about right.
The length of the shirt is ~3" shorter than American shirts... this means that they cannot be tucked in, but still can be worn well with jeans.
I'm not sure if I'll order more shirts. They NEED longer sleeves. That's a minimum.