Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on June 13, 2014
All TheLees stuff is cut with a slim fit that is slimmer than what most USA/EU brands mean by "slim fit", but this shirt runs even smaller than other shirts from TheLees and isn't actually cut to the measurements they advertise.

I have a few TheLees shirts that I like and that fit - I buy XX-Large / US X-Large and that is normally a good fit for me at 6'1", 190 lbs, 44-45" chest. In this shirt, the XXL is too small across the chest - the center button strains and the fabric across the chest creases. This is despite me going directly to TheLees website, locating this exact shirt (N330-BLACKWHITE) and verifying that the chest should have been fine - it says 44.1"-45.7" chest. But the shirt is simply not cut to that size; I measured and it's 42" tops.

Also, inside the white contrast cuffs, several lose black threads are visible inside each cuff. It looks like someone was sewing the cuff on, didn't bother to cut off the excess thread, and just stitched the cuff together with the threads still loose. I can't trim them off because they are sewn inside of the cuff. And they are pretty obvious at a glance - someone would notice if they were looking at your hand/wrist because you were passing them a business card, drink or whatever.

It's a nice design, but give this shirt a pass unless you are not only slim but also narrow-chested, and you can avoid the possible cuff issue through buying another color or not wearing the cuffs that way.
on September 6, 2017
I was hesitant at first when looking at the reviews but figured what the heck.

Main points
- DON'T buy this clothing if you're NOT slender or slim. This clothing is from South Korea, they're relatively slim people compared to us Americans.
- Don't just go by what it says it compares to (US - S,M,L,XL ) - actually measure your chest, shoulders, etc and the clothing should fit fine.
- I bought an XS which did run tight on my upper back but still wearable, a Small probably would fit me perfectly so go up one size if you want to be safe
- Not sure why people are saying the quality is poor because it's thin material, you can find shirts from Macys ( Calvin Klein and International Concepts) and they're just as thin and triple the cost.
- This shirt is $15, so there are definitely some spots where you may have to cut loose threads that were left over

Overall I'm pleased with it and will definitely try out some other shirts!
on March 29, 2014
I'm 5'9", 155 lbs so according to the sizing chart a L (US M) should fit me perfectly. Not even close. I spent another $20 having it tailored and it's still way too small. Very disappointing, as it's a really cool shirt. I disagree with the reviews which describe the material as unacceptably cheap. It's thin stretchy material, it's fine. I may order another, but this time it will be XL or maybe even XXL.
on March 11, 2015
would have gave 5 stars but arrived with two loose buttons. I had to sew one back on and tightened one. not what I expect for $27. TheLees has nice items but quality control sucks on alllll their items. Expect loose threads. better to restitch them before wearing from my experience.. I would only order from Amazon prime when buying TheLees so I can return if needed.
review image
on September 23, 2014
The Lee's idea of sizing charge confuses and vexes me. I'm a US Medium (sometimes Small, depending on the brand), and I had to order an XL size for this shirt to get something that kinda fits me - and the XL size is supposed to be the equivalent of a US Large.
Even then, it is somewhat tight on the chest. Not enough for it to be a problem, but enough that you feel it, and it can be uncomfortable but you get used to it really quickly. However, eating while wearing this shirt will make you feel like you're about to burst out of it like the Hulk.
And, of course, it is very tight on the arms even if the chest and abdomen are okay.

That's another thing you'll instantly notice once you put it on: The material feels like paper thin, like it's going to tear any second, especially if you move too suddenly (like, say, dancing). I think you can ignore that feeling, as it's surprisingly durable and with no tears despite my constant use.

And I DO use it often, because despite its drawbacks it's a really great shirt that makes me look hot. And that's what it's all about, ain't it?
on May 16, 2014
It has style and looks sharp, and I get compliments when I wear it. As for the fit, and what size should you order:

My (simple) body measurements as per my tailor are:
Vest Chest: 41.5"
Vest Stomach: 36"

Shirt Neck: 15.75"
Shirt Chest: 44"
Shirt Stomach: 37"
Sleeve Length: 26.5"
Bicep Size: 16.25"

I'm usually wear small/mediums, slim fits, tailored fits, and brand such as Hugo or BR that typically run slim already.

My size recommendation for you:
Based on reading dozens of online reviews, I ordered "XXL (US X-Large)" size shirts and vests from TheLees.
The vests were slightly too large, but not terrible.
If i order again, i will aim for "XL (US Large)" for a better fit.
The shirts were still slightly too small.
The sleeves are a good 0.5-1" too short.
The chest and stomach are about just about right.
The length of the shirt is ~3" shorter than American shirts... this means that they cannot be tucked in, but still can be worn well with jeans.
I'm not sure if I'll order more shirts. They NEED longer sleeves. That's a minimum.
on April 22, 2014
Measure carefully according to the charts provided by the seller and not the Amazon sizing charts. I was a little concerned about measuring for the length of the sleeves because the seller's charts are for the length of the sleeve from the shoulder seam to the edge of the cuff which means you have to guess where that shoulder seam is going to fall if you were to try it on. (The proper sleeve measurement is taken from the spine, center neck, to the wrist.) The young man that this shirt is meant for is very skinny, very tall, long arms, so we usually have to buy a larger size to get the sleeves to fit, then it is too loose around the middle. That was not the case with this shirt which did fit the proper length in the sleeves as well as around the middle. The length of the shirt could stand to be a little longer, but he didn't have much trouble keeping it tucked in. The shirt is thin, and he did try to wear a t-shirt underneath, but the arm holes are too narrow and he found the shirt to be bunching up uncomfortably under his arms. It is still requiring an undershirt, but I think a tank would be better than a tee.
on July 11, 2014
The sizing information was easy to follow so that I could get what would fit, and it fits very well on me. I'm a walking stick being a scrawny 120 pounds at around 5 feet 10 inches, so I ordered the Medium/US Small. The material is comfortable and looks pretty nice. I've noticed other reviews saying that the material looks and feels "cheap" but it seems just fine to me. The shirt looks very close to the product image, so I am unsure of what people are disappointed about. The design is certainly eye-catching if you want to stand out in a crowd, and is perfect if you want a "dressier" casual look. Pair it with some fitted, dark-wash jeans and you are good to go.
on April 24, 2014
I have bought many a things from this brand and I though I had the sizing down but this shirt ended up being two sizes too small. The other issue I have is that the shirt is hella thin. In the picture it looks like a regular dress shirt but the shirt is literally transparent. Yes it is stretchy. This is more of a park or beach shirt than it would be to wear around the city or to work. Also trying to return it was nearly impossible because UPS wouldnt send it back and I had to fill out a customs form for USPS because I couldnt get ahold of DHL to send it back and it would of ended costing the same price to ship it back as the shirt. I will continue to buy from then but I'll stick to what I have already purchased before like the jackets and vests.
on August 15, 2014
I bought this same shirt on eBay several years ago and LOVE it. I wore it so often that I saw it on Amazon and decided to order a new one. This shirt is nowhere near as nice as the one I found on eBay. The eBay shirt has some spandex content and stretches a little for an excellent trim fit. This doesn't. I ordered a larger size than my first shirt, and this one is too small for me to wear.

Although it's nowhere near as nice as my first shirt, the style is very sharp. I'd buy it again if I never found the better fitting version. BEWARE, sizing is insanely small. I have a light build and usually buy Medium shirts. I need an XL or larger in this shirt.