Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: N320 TheLees Mens Casual Long Sleeve Stripe Patched Fitted Dress Shirts
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on October 24, 2012
I was hesitant about ordering this shirt because of its unique style. I was worried that it would be a bit 'over the top' but after wearing it and getting lots of compliments and interest in my shirt, I'd say it was a wise decision and I'm more than satisfied. I wear a US medium, so i ordered the XL and it fits perfectly. So be sure to order two sizes up. I like that no one else that I know has this shirt, so it truly is a standout product that everyone wants.
on December 22, 2014
Absolutely loved this shirt on my son! He wore for Homecoming and he looked very handsome in it. The fit was nice!!! This is his "model" pose!
review image
on January 24, 2015
Choose two above normal size, I have 1.88 meters and 80 kilograms, my size is M and XL chose.
review image
on August 11, 2012
This was my first purchase from thelees and i am very satisfied and will be buying items in the future. I am 5'11" and 170LBS, slim/athletic build. I purchased the XXL (US LARGE) and it fits perfect. I also shop at express and it fits the same as a medium 1MX extra fitted shirt. I love this shirt more because of its obvious unorthodox look, at least in the USA, and I have already received compliments.
on December 30, 2013
Alright first thing first I like this shirt. It's perfect for me, and looks awesome. Now on to my build cause I know most people have a hard time deciding on whether or not to buy it off of so little reviews. I am 6'1 and 138lbs. So I went with X-Large(US Medium) Yes, I am slim, but this is who the company makes clothing for, slim people. Not people who are the "normal" american build. Which is actually overweight.

Having lived in Japan for while, I fell in love with these clothing upon first viewing. It fits like a second skin, which is slim. Now most people won't like that feeling, and would rather have a very loose shirt. Don't get me wrong it is loose but only enough to be able move your body. It really gives you that tailored look, which is what I was going for.

Also you will have to pay and mandatory shipping and handling fee which is almost half of what the shirt cost. However, they did delivered a day ahead of schedule and only took 3 days to get here. Also if you live overseas you might have to pay another at door charge, which can be up $7 U.S.

I hope this review helps, leave a comment if you have a question about the shirt or sizing and I'll TRY my best to help.
on January 24, 2013
The Pros - The fit and style and very nice. It compliments a good physique well. I got more than a few compliments on the style when i wore it to college.The overall tailoring are decent, only a few loose threads on the inside of the shirt that i had to trim. I should also note the shipping only took 2 business days.

The Cons - The fabric is just crap. Its feels very cheap. Its got a very "plastic" feel, nothing like 95% cotton should feel like. It felt weird against my skin, and actually made noises when i moved that were very "crinkly" in nature, as opposed to good cotton which makes a soft "brushing" noise.

Misc - The shirt is listed on the tag as being hand wash/hang dry or dry clean only, while the site says machine wash. Knowing which is a big deal, most shirt that are legit hand wash/dry clean only get completely ruined in the washer. Also, Amazon lists the shirt as a 95/5 blend of fabric, while the tag on the shirt says 97/3, not a big deal but worth noting.

I hope TheLees can sort out their fabric issue. If they do, I would be happy to stock up on their cloths.

Note on sizing - Im 64 inches and 165lbs, muscular build. An XL is what i ordered and fits very well. Im usually a large with fitted shirts from nautica.
66 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2014
Let me start by saying that I am 6'3 and 170 lbs with an athletic build and I ordered the XXL (US Large). I was a bit unsure when ordering it due to the number of reviews saying how small it runs but if you take the 5 minutes to read through the description and figure out what size is closest to fitting you then you'll be fine. The people giving one star reviews just because it's way too small come in expecting that this company is catering to american sizing, and didn't have the sense to pay attention to every other word on the page saying it's going to run small. The shirt is very slim and fits amazingly well. It looks great and it is completely worth the money.
on July 16, 2013
I love how this shirt fits! I'm 5'10" and about 175lbs with a lean and muscular build and decided to go with XL. I was looking for clothing that would fit closer to the torso, because clothing designed by American companies tends to favor people with a less lean body type. Needless to say, this shirt fits exactly the way I wanted it to.
on July 6, 2015
On these shirts make sure you buy 2 sizes up if you are drying them with a dryer. If you hang to dry I still recommend one size up. These fit very small! Beautiful shirt though. Very form fitting. Lots of compliments. Great quality for great value.
on January 6, 2016
Okay, so I've waited to write this review for a long time because I am torn on what to say. I REALLY like the look of this shirt. Yes, it's a bit unique but that's why I like it. The fabric is great and the quality of the craftsmanship is quite good. However, it is really small. I'm a big guy... 6'2" and 200 lbs. I got the largest size they offered and it BARELY fits. It's tight across my shoulders biceps and chest. As others have stated the sizing is WAY off. I washed the shirt and it did shrink a little bit but not too much. So, I do like the shirt but it is just too small. Really wish they had it bigger!