|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.90 - $39.48 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ### SVE : 50% Rayon, 50% polyester/Dry clean
- Items are slim fit style and slightly smaller than expected. Please check US size in drop-down box and refer to size table blow at the left end image
- We are trying to take photos to show colors of items as they are. They, however, can be shown a little differently according to settings of your monitor
- Clothes Must Be Washed Separately As The Color May Run
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THELEES is a fashion brand designer which specializes in clothing and accessories.
Our main products are coats, jackets, blazers, tshirts, cardigans, shirts, sweaters, suits, chinos, jeans, pants and accessories for men and women.
US XS(Tag size M)... Shoulder: 13.4 in / Chest: 38.6 in / armhole: 10.2 in / Total Length: 21.7 in
US S(Tag size L)... Shoulder: 13.8 in / Chest: 39.4 in / armhole: 10.6 in / Total Length: 22.4 in
US M(Tag size XL)... Shoulder: 14.2 in / Chest: 40.2 in / armhole: 11 in / Total Length: 23.2 in
US L(Tag size 2XL)... Shoulder: 15 in / Chest: 41.7 in / armhole: 11.4 in / Total Length: 23.4 in
US XL(Tag size 3XL)... Shoulder: 15.7 in / Chest: 43.3 in / armhole: 11.8 in / Total Length: 24 in
US XS(Tag size M)... Shoulder: 13.4 in / Chest: 37 in / armhole: 10.6 in / Total Length: 23.6 in
US S(Tag size L)... Shoulder: 14.2 in / Chest: 38.6 in / armhole: 11 in / Total Length: 24.4 in
US M(Tag size XL)... Shoulder: 15 in / Chest: 40.2 in / armhole: 11.4 in / Total Length: 25.2 in
US L(Tag size 2XL)... Shoulder: 15.7 in / Chest: 41.7 in / armhole: 11.8 in / Total Length: 26 in
US XL(Tag size 3XL)... Shoulder: 16.5 in / Chest: 43.3 in / armhole: 12.2 in / Total Length: 26.8 in
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BHVSR67
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 13, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
with that being said i really love the bigger size that I have now. the vest just has this classy old time look to it. accented with the chain and pockets its just awesome.(im so getting me a pocket watch and chain for the watch to use with this!) there are 3 usable pockets in the vest. the top left breast pocket (handkerchief goes great here) the pocket with the zipper and also the bottom bigger pocket on the right side is also a usable pocket. this last pocket though is like the pockets on a new suit, you need to unpick it. (unpick the bottom stitch not the top one). do NOT unpick the top "pocket" on the right side. this is not an actual pocket it is ONLY there for show.
ive looked at other vests at local stores and have been disappointed with the quality and the price of the vest. when i received this vest i was very impressed with the quality and i guess you could say the "heavyness" that the material had to it. it is very well made and of great quality! very impressed. I actually ordered me a second one after receiving the first from my wife.
hope my review helps.
I ordered the XL using the seller's recommendation, and also had the added benefit of the other purchasers experiences with the sizing difference.
Typically my vest size in a US would be a Medium, and found that I had to go two sizes up to get the exact fit. (Fitted, not loose or needing tailoring)
My dimensions: 5'8 , Body type: Athletic, Chest: 39 - 40, Jacket: 40S (short)
A vest size XL for me was fitted, but not too snug (clingy at any point of contact) I personally wouldn't mind if it was tight as I like a tailored look vs off the rack.
I actually had purchased one size lower (Large) just to see the difference and I could only button the bottom button, and it was skin tight.
Final thoughts, if your looking for an affordable stylish slim fitted suit vest made of a good material that wouldn't need tailoring (if your able to get the right size) this is great.
I just returned the vest described above and ordered a size "Medium (US Small)" in color-style "rGray". I may amend this review when the new vest arrives.
1. Cheap. I got the second vest for under $34 with Prime shipping.
2. Actually a slim cut. Good for skinny guys.
3. The color-styles "rBeige" and "rGray" both have 5 buttons and the top button is rather high. This means you can really see the vest when worn under a suit jacket. I don't understand these 3-button vests with extremely low necklines, those will be totally hidden by a suit or blazer.
4. The colors "rBeige" and "rGray" are both fairly versatile and will go well with darkly colored suits and blazers. "rGray", as a neutral color, will go with navy, black, dark gray, or dark brown. "rBeige" would not go well with navy. Since these are solid color vests, they can go with solid or patterned suits.
5. The chain is cheesy. I didn't realize the chain was attached permanently to the vest. I may cut it off.
6. One pocket (the pocket with the chain) has a zipper closure, and it gets stuck a lot. I think I will leave it open always.