Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: (ST29) TheLees Mens long double collar cuff slim dress shirts
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Price:$27.99 - $29.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 11, 2013
I never leave reviews but since there was a lot of confusion about product sizes and because I ordered several things from TheLees, here we are.

First off, I will say that I plan to order again from this company. The shipping was fast (for an international order) - 3 business days, and I was generally happy with the products.

As for the size - I ordered the L (US Medium). I'm 5'9 and 155 pounds, on the skinnier side (wear a 38), and these shirts fit very well. There's not a lot of margin for error though.

The quality of the shirt is just fine, did not find any problems as others may have mentioned. Buttons sewn on well, material seems sturdy. I will mention, and I saw this in other posts, that the shirts come with a strange factory-like smell, and you will probably need to wash them once before wearing. I did this (and tried them on beforehand so I'd know if there was any shrinking, which there was not) and the smell was gone.

The style is fine too, just as you see in the picture. The ends of the sleeves may seem a little strange at first but you can fold them over (like the image) and have it look quite nice.
on March 26, 2013
The quality of the shirt isn't that great but not the worst. I don't like how the collar sticks out but I can pin it down. I'm 5"8 and about 160 lbs and the large US medium fits OK but not slim fit so if you want that look of the picture you must have the body type, also the shirt is pinned back in the pic so its deceiving a bit. Its a good price for a shirt but don't expect any miracles.
on November 7, 2015
The Good: The quality of the materials used to craft this shirt seems to be better than adequate. The stitching seems to be tight and secure with some loose thread ends. The buttons seem to be sewn well. The collar is rigid and keeps it's shape. The cuffs are definitely longer and designed to be folded but they look really good and feel comfortable around the wrists. This shirt also feels comfortable on the skin. It certainly is a strikingly attractive shirt, in my opinion.

The Bad: I stand 6' 1" tall and weigh 185 pounds. I wear large in US sizes, and sometimes mediums depending on the brand. So I ordered the XL option. It feels a little tight around shoulders and elbows. The sleeves are at a good length but I feel like one size up might be too baggy.

Conclusion: I like this shirt. I won't be doing anything physically demanding while wearing this shirt so I'm not too worried about the tightness around the shoulders and elbows. It's a worthy trade-off for the style and sophistication that this shirt grants. Is it worth $30? Well, that's for you to decide. Lastly, I received my order 2 days after it shipped. I plan on ordering from this company again.
on January 28, 2014
This shirt fit me like a small size of a american shirt brand, but I liked it how they fit me because sometimes the american medium size shirts fit me a little big. I'm 5' 10" (approximately 1.78 meters) and my weight is 184 pounds.
on October 31, 2013
It fits like a glove, literally it fits like a glove. I like the slim look and this shirt can also be used as a dress shirt to meetings and special appointments. It looks good for any occasion except for the beach.
on November 24, 2014
Trust me, what they did with the sleeves is very disappointing. Too long. Must fold and button. Does not look smooth. Once again a nice looking shirt that had possibilities. But, was spoiled with one dumb design feature. This time it was the cuffs of the sleeves.
on May 3, 2016
Be aware of Asian sizing and order a size or two larger than you normally would for a U.S. shirt. Nice, unique look. My only gripe is that the collar is much larger/wider around the neck than most shirts. This makes it difficult if you wanted to wear a tie with this shirt, but not as much of an issue if you go tieless.
on January 29, 2015
Okay, I'll add to the litany of reviews here. I'm 200 lbs., 6 feet tall and a marathon runner. I have a reasonably small stomach and barrel chest. I wear size large Nike golf shirts, and they are roomy. I bought this Lees shirt in the largest size I could get: US XXL. It is, in fact, between a US small and US medium.
on March 5, 2015
I ordered this for my brother for his birthday. I ordered the size according to the size chart and when I received it, I immediately questioned the size. I showed it to my sister and she said there was no way it would fit him. My brother is larger than me in the shoulders and stomach. I understand that it is a slim fitting shirt, so I tried it on. It was tight in my shoulders but something that I would wear occasionally. So now I have a new shirt and I'm back to shopping for him.
on June 3, 2015
Fited. I ordered a medium. This only fitted perfectly on me because its the USA sizes. If you're from another country I would recommend a different one with your country's sizes. The material its made with is alright. If you're 14 or thirteen order a medium if youre skinny/tallish I'm like 5'9