Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 430 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on May 10, 2012
Let me start by stating that many reviewers don't implement their stature when commenting about this seller's sizing; thus leaving potential buyers fluster. They say "too small", yet many don't mention their stature. They could be big men buying asian apparel. TheLees is designed for slim men, regardless of height. Keyword, SLIM. I'm 6'0" 155lbs. Before buying this waistcoat, I was adviced by the seller himself to go with Korean Sz XL (US L), AFTER I gave him MY measurements (Neck: 15, Chest: 39, Waist: 32, Arm: 34 which is US Medium) & told him I was looking for a "fitted" look NOT tight, NOT baggy. I took his advice on the aforementioned size & sure enough it was baggy. I returned it for an exchange Korean Sz L (US M); it was still loose. I shipped it back for their smallest size, Korean M (US S); & lo' & behold... LIKE-A-GLOVE (Ace Ventura)! Finally after two returns, I got my "fitted" look; & no, is not tight. Did I overpay for ALL the transactions on this item? YUP! Was it worth it? YUP! I like standing out for all the right reasons, & when I wear this vest next month @ my stepdaughter's H.S. graduation, I sure will! I dunno how other items from TheLees collection fit since this is my first purchase, but this vest sure fits perfect. Hope my 2 cents helped curious buyers.

P.S. My US size is Medium. Shipment is turbo fast, 2-3 days! Plus, the waiscoat fabric quality looks & feels nice.
1616 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2013
I would like to start off with this.
I've had this vest for about eight months now. The vest is still in near mint condition after being worn countless times to conventions and hanging out with friends/parties.
A lot of people who give this vest below 4-Stars complain about the size.
A couple of things to note for this;
- "style slim vest"
> Slim
Which means, knowing it's already from Korea, it's also considered slim. You were also warned with the description of the item.
"This brand, TheLees, is almost slim fit style." directly from the page of this vest.

Now, I don't tend to write reviews because of personal preference, but I felt the need to for this one. Just because skimming over some comments, my friend who was interested continued to ask me "But these people say...". (Even after he saw mine and even tried it on...)
Sorry, not everyone is right. Everyone has a different body type as well.

I weight roughly 138(ish) pounds. I'm around 5'10.
I got this in US-Small(Korean-M).
However, when I purchased this months ago, I was around 148 pounds and 5'9. And it still fits me fine. Except now, I'm able to tighten the belt in the back all the way. (So I would probably need an Extra-Small!)

People don't understand that slim, is more or less designer brand formed. If you go to Wal-Mart or Kohl's for example, they have standard clothing. That is NOT designer clothing.
Best way to explain;
- Designer ) ( shaped.
- Standard | | shaped.

I would, even after all these months recommend this vest. If you do not know what size you are, simply go to a tailor and ask to get your base measurements.

Oh, one more thing.
The material is fine. If you're concerned with the buttons (Which I've had NO issues with) just simply stitch over them to re-insure it being stable.
on May 6, 2012
This vest looks great. looks just like it does in the picture.

I got the USA Large. My height is 5'9, i weigh 180 ib's. Fits perfect. I have a little bit of an athletic build.

Its worth the money.

Important Note- It will just be the vest delivered to you as indicated in the products name. The tie and shirt are not included.
55 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2014
Note: I am only speaking for the brown colored vest here

On a 5 star scale here are my observations:

Style - 4 Stars, this is definitely stylish with the built in layering and the button front chain. But the low quality of materials takes away a star. Better under a jacket than alone.

Fit - 5 Stars - When it comes to Asian sizes in general I select the Asian Large. When it comes to shirts form The Lees the Asian Large always fits me just right.

Material - 3 Stars, The main vest material, brown, looks a bit cheep to me. It is not horrible, but it is very smooth and makes me feel like I am wearing a costume piece more than a fashion vest. The inner gray detail fabric is nice, good texture and looks quality. The button and chain detail is definitely cheep to the touch, but looks good otherwise.

Construction - 5 Stars, The vest is well put together. Good stitching and tight buttons.

Over all value - 4 Stars, if this is being worn under a coat then it adds some great layering and style, but on its own it is just ok. I can only speak for the brown color. I had pretty high hopes for this, and I do wear it to work occasionally, but it is just ok in my opinion.

Hi, my name is Skinny Jay. My goal is to make sure that men feel good about their online purchases when it comes to Clothes, Shoes, and Accessories.

I am 6' tall 170 lbs. 31" waist, 35" chest, 45" shoulders, 15" neck, and 35" inseam. The following are my ideal USA clothes sizes unless (otherwise stated) to help understand my reviews.

Casual pant size is 32x32
Dress pant size is 31x34
Casual shirt size Medium
Fitted or more fashionable cut shirts size Small
Shoe size 11 USA or 45 Euro
on April 21, 2015
This was exactly how I expected it! My son is 16 he is 5'8" and wears a medium t shirt. He wore this to prom and he looked fabulous! It fit in perfectly and was nice quality. I would definitely order again.
review image
on May 25, 2012
Love the look of this vest and the premium quality of fabrics used to make it. its at a very affordable price. I love many of thelees products, there very elegant yet stylish. couldnt ask for more
review image
on June 25, 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend. We are going to a Cooperate dinner for the company I work for and he doesn't like sports coats. This was a perfect compromise. The fit is exactly as described. He is 6'2" 160lb so I got an XL (US L) after tightening the back it fits exquisitely. The underarms aren't too tight or too loose, it's long enough for his torso and looks great with a bow tie. The materials used are good quality, the lining and stitching are done right. We had a problem with one button but its a minor detail. Shipping arrived next day. Very satisfied with the purchase.
on August 6, 2015
Great vest. Fit well, but was a little snug in the waist area for me. I loved it, and even got compliments on it. It is a little light in the build, but nothing to worry about. I needed it for a wedding, and it worked well, and was great, especially for the price. I would order from them again. It comes off a little different than in the title; if is more of a fashion piece and not as much as a business piece as stated. Still a great piece to have in your wardrobe.
on January 7, 2016
I don't normally do reviews but the sizing on these is so debated I figured I would make a contribution. I'm 6' 165lbs, wear (American) Medium in everything and prefer a slim fit. I even have a couple Smalls when the shirt is cut large. I followed the size chart and tag size Large sounded right for me; measuring my chest I came up with 39-40 so I chose the corresponding size.

I should've ordered XL. It is very tight, barely buttons. Not terribly comfortable being that tight, but it looks OUTSTANDING. Very slimming, cut the waist and accentuated chest/shoulders. Nice sturdy feel to the material as well. I should probably rate it lower due to the tight fit, but it looks so damn good I just don't care. I'll probably order an additional XL in the future but I need this very soon and have little time to reorder.

*Update- Ordered an XL, its perfect.
on February 15, 2017
This vest is of great quality! It looks very nice. the back is the same material as the front,(also lined) so it looks especially extra nice, when you want to wear a vest without a coat. (Most vest just have a silky looking back).