Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on November 25, 2012
I ordered the XL in Dark Gray. First, let me warn you that dark gray is much closer to black than the picture makes it seem. I about 5'11 or maybe 6ft tall, and i weigh about 175. My body type is the definition of average. Not muscular, not chunky, averagely broad shoulders. The XL fits great. If you want a snug fit, MAYBE consider going with L but I can't really say whether I would be as happy with the the fit of one size smaller than what I picked. Maybe I am just lucky, but the shipping from Korea was super fast. I ordered it Sunday night and it arrived Thursday or Friday of the next week. I live in PA so that is about as far as you can get from Korea. On arrival the jacket was almost wearable but had a couple wrinkles from being packed up for shipping. It lays well on me. Not sure if I like it better buttoned or unbuttoned but I'll be wearing this to my sister's wedding next week and I'm sure I will stand out. One thing, I am no expert in clothing but I think I'm going to bring it to the cleaners to have it.. starched?... to make it a little stiffer. I hope that's a thing. Anyway, if you're hesitant about quality I can assure you this is awesome and I am tempted to order a couple other items from TheLees because I am completely satisfied with this jacket.
52 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 12, 2014
Forgive me in advance for sounding like an advertiser for this company but Geez Loueeezz! It is sooo hard to find clothes for a guy without a belly lol :) The problem with most shirts/coats in American is that to make a profit they have to make them with big arms and waste size the same as chest size. But I have bought 6 shirt/vest/coats from this company TheLees and "oh my quacamole goodness!" These clothes look so darn good on me. I honestly have never been so impressed with how something fits on me, the slimmer arms and waste area being smaller than the chest area just looks incredible. I feel like James Bond. Listen to me! I sound like a girl lol! I love love love this company now that I have discovered it. PS if you know of another company that sells this style and quality please find a way to contact me!! Please Please Please!!!

Okay now for the CONS ...
Do not buy this if you have a belly!! It is SLIM fitting. Now to be honest I do not have a 6 pack flat stomach but I don't have a big belly either. I am 6ft, 185 lbs, with 42 inch chest and 33 inch waste. I can normally wear Med to Large in American sizes but I bought all 6 items from this company at size XXL and the fit for me is slightly snug but Awesome Looking!! I would not mind if they were just the slightest bit bigger. I hope this helps you guys out there and PLEASE let me know if you find a similar company. I have not found anyplace like this. Love love love TheLees. Sorry but I do lol :) This is James Bond signing out!
on December 9, 2015
The jacket is painfully skinny fitting in the arms but the torso area is loose and baggy. It looks ridiculous. And it feels like it is made from very thin fabric. I got the smallest size available, I'm 140 lbs , 5'11 slim with a small gut lol. If this sounds like your body type then most like this jacket won't suit you. Good luck. Oh, The color is really nice though. Maybe after it has been washed and dried . Idk. This review is just for how it came in.
on May 3, 2014
I ordered the jacket based on my size, be aware, it does run a little smaller, recommend you get the next size up. That being said, the item arrive fast and when I tried it on it was a little tight, I then asked for an exchange and sent it back for an exchange, to my surprise I had it faster than I thought I would get it. Normally exchanges take 2 weeks or even more from other sellers, not these guys, I had it in less than a week. I recommend buying from this company. As for the product, I love it, can't wait to wear it for my upcoming cruise formal night. I just have to find pants that match.
on October 23, 2015
So I'm 5'9" with an athletic build. I ordered a Large and it came in way too small. (Couldn't even put it on.) Returned the Large and ordered a new XXL which fits me perfectly. Other than the size issue I absolutely love this jacket.
on October 23, 2013
I got my jacket yesterday and didn't think It wound fit but it looks great its constructed very well I highly suggest this jacket to anyone wishing they had pants to match
on April 20, 2014
Im 6'3' and with long arms...180 lbs...the XXL fits great but just short on the arm length...nice and slim to show off the big arms.. Ton of compliments on design. Must buy... Love The Lees...Thank You
|0Comment|Report abuse
Size: Medium (U.S. Small)
Color: Black
Texture: single
Lining: single
rating from 1 to 10 as 6
on December 29, 2014
Never judge a book by its cover. The jacket fits terribly, looks nothing like the picture. The shoulders bunch up and look terrible. No pockets anywhere, this coat is incredibly impractical. Avoid.
on November 26, 2013
The item fitted perfectly. The material used for the price that I paid was well worth it. Feeling fancy now.