- Paperback: 366 pages
- Publisher: Regnery Publishing; Second Printing edition (April 3, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0895267187
- ISBN-13: 978-0895267184
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.1 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #470,394 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
The Theme Is Freedom: Religion, Politics, and the American Tradition Paperback – April 3, 1996
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Add the truth that the Geneva Bible which the first pilgrims brought to America was thought to be "subversive" by King James I, because the marginal notes it contained had the audacity to point out that the King was also subject to God's Laws. When the English Puritans left Leiden for Jamestown in 1607 it was the Geneva Bible that sailed with them.
M. Stanton Evans covers this ground and much, much more in this brilliant work.