Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on June 14, 2014
I talked about this series to the younger generation for years, not remembering for sure of the title or being able to find people who remembered it at all, nor could I find anything on the web for many years. I did find it, waited to purchase it, finally bought it, and am glad I did. Is it great? Maybe not. But I may have very well based and built a large amount of my life reminiscing about how much I liked this show, the ideology of Bronson, carefree motorcycling, and a calm voice to work through any problem. When I think of Bronson, it is like zen, and life is good.
on September 20, 2017
Interesting to watch this after all these years. The trip he is on from San Francisco to New Orleans would be very different today.

He sure does not treat his bike very well.
on September 25, 2017
I was a big fan of this short series when I was a kid.
This is the 2 hour opener for that season. I'm wondering though if it wasn't made for the theater, because there were a couple of "R" scenes.
The movie even inspired me to mage a "Garage Art Tribute" to Michael Parks.
Thanks for the quick delivery!
review image
on June 23, 2017
Brought back memories of my youth when I first watched this movie. I wish the whole series was available.
on March 28, 2015
Wow, what a blast from the past! Just finished watching it and loved it, though I found the ending sad. I had completely forgotten the whole movie.
At the time (1969) I had no idea the bridge was the Golden Gate, nor did I know of the existence of Martin Sheen or of Bonnie Bedelia.
So it was exciting watching it now and recognizing Sheen as the friend who jumps from the bridge. Bonnie was a delight to watch through the entire film. Can't get enough of her. So young and so pretty. This is not an action film, but a slow moving love story. I wish it had ended differently but I guess Bonnie was only needed to get the story rolling and later when the series takes off, Michael Parks goes on to "find himself" and get into different situations. By the way, I thought he looked and even sounded quite a lot like James Dean. Very cool guy. I wish they'd bring out the whole series. I'm standing here, cash-in-hand, waiting. Almost forgot, there is a lot of beautiful scenery through the film and the bike is on frame 99% of the time. I'll probably be watching this movie many times. I'VE NOW SEEN THE MOVIE 7 TIMES (AND COUNTING).
BY THE WAY, ANYBODY WANT TO GET THE WHOLE SERIES EPISODES, THERE'S A WHOLE WEBSITE DEDICATED TO ALL THINGS BRONSON. I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE EPISODES YET, BUT THEY HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN ANY OTHERS AROUND, AS THEY'RE ON DVD.
ANYWAY, THE PLACE TO GO IS : http://www.thencamebronson.tv/homepagemovieinfo.html HAVE A GOOD TIME AND . . .HANG IN THERE ! (YOU CAN ALSO GET THE "ALL SEEING EYE" STICKERS FOR YOUR BIKE OR CAR THERE - THE SAME ONES BRONSON HAS ON HIS GAS TANK. THAY LOOK GREAT).
on August 1, 2016
I'm biased as I like the nomadic life and also like the old movies that don't use special effects to make a great movie. Back then the movie makers had to rely on talent instead of digital effects and money. Good actor with a storyline that is as fresh today as it was 45 years ago.
on May 27, 2016
One of the, "Must Watch" Movies!
The Simplicity of the "Life Style" of Jim is Translated into, True Life lessons applied onto Others so that He May go on along His Journey Knowing His Way, "Is Tru"
He is a Knight, Traveling on His Way, "Today"!
on June 19, 2017
I was always a huge Michael Parks fan and I remembered this movie that started the series. With his recent passing I wanted to watch it again. I highly recommend!
on October 3, 2016
love this pilot, watched it when it first came out and watched the series on tv every week, it would be great if the series was available also.you have to play the dvd on a dvd "player" only it will not play on a a dvr/r/w/rw
on July 4, 2010
An excellent opportunity to see the pilot of what was a seminal series for me...as a teen, I religiously watched 'Then Came Bronson', and it triggered a life-long passion for Harley Davidson motorcycles which continues to this day. As I watched the series, I always wondered what set off Bronson's odessey, and now I know!!! Since the series only lasted one season, and I haven't seen it in syndication, although it may have been done, it's great that the pilot, and hopefully later the entire season, has been offered in DVD. I'll bet I'm not the only one whose passion was triggered by this series and I hope that this DVD release is supported by excellent sales.

The pilot offers the opportunity to return to a bygone era, not only of the culture but of the vehicles of the time. Obviously, those of us who lived back in the day paid little attention to these things, but slowly we evolved into a slicker, more ordered society, and the pilot offers us a look back. The cinematography is also dated, but was state of the art back then, and that proved to be fascinating to me.

I recommend purchase of this pilot to anybody who enjoyed the series back then...even if you didn't, it's worth purchasing for a glimpse of the culture, personalities, and machines of the day!!!