- Age Range: 5 and up
- Grade Level: Kindergarten and up
- Series: Usborne Talkabout Books
- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Usborne Pub Ltd; Revised edition (January 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0794522114
- ISBN-13: 978-0794522117
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 7.5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,221 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Then and Now (Usborne Talkabout Books) Paperback – January, 2008
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The negatives: there are only two time periods and countries being compared (present day Western society and late 1800s England), and - the big negative - there is no tangible sense of what time is. If the author had used relationships as a means of showing the distance of time, I think it would be an improvement (ex. grandma had a mommy too, and back when grandma's mommy was little like you...)
It would be nice if they had made a set, comparing different points in time. This book for when grandma's mommy was little, another book for when grandma's grandma's mommy was little, etc., going back to the stone age.