- File Size: 1621 KB
- Print Length: 257 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0008123209
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Reissue edition (March 17, 2009)
- Publication Date: March 17, 2009
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FC1RCI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,925 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Price set by seller.
And Then There Were None Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 257 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $8.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
One of my favorite bits about this well-written whodunnit? The Vera/Philip relationship. Two, young guests on Soldier Island who clearly have some attraction to one another. Christie sets up little hints until she turns it on its head and reminds both characters, "Oh yeah, either one of you could be a megalomaniacal murderer." Screw romance. Romance is dead. Christie is dedicated in this book to just making some macabre fun.
Though quite old at this point, there are little to no cultural discrepancies for a modern-day non-British reader. What's not to love? Decent novel length that won't cause you to lose sleep (unless you start reading at night)? Check. Interesting but ultimately flawed characters, one of whom is the murderer and who are ALL suspicious? Check. Plot point that causes all the characters to be stranded from any hope of rescue? Check. Creepy poem that foreshadows how the characters die? Check check check.
I especially liked that you don't confirm/find out who it is until the last few pages... so don't skip ahead and ruin the surprise! In the end, it makes you wonder... if you were to plan the perfect crime, how would you do it??
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > British & Irish > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > British Detectives
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Traditional Detectives