Price set by seller.
And Then What? (Britannia Beach, Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
And Then What? is the third story about Deri and her friends. I enjoyed reading about Deri's relationship with Trevor. It's complicated and there's a lot they still have to learn. Deri has spent most of her time studying and has almost forgotten what it's like to have fun. She's a serious and hardworking girl and fortunately Sophie is there to make her take a much needed break. I couldn't wait to find out what would happen when they were in Mexico. It's a thrilling journey with plenty of surprising twists and turns.
Deri loves the people who are important to her with all her heart and she's always sweet and gentle. She's understanding, forgiving and loving, which I liked about her character. She has a lot to think about when she's in Mexico and during her journey she discovers what's important to her. The trip is far from uneventful and it kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't wait to find out how the story would end.
D.R. Graham writes about love, romance, friendship and adventures in a fabulous descriptive way. I liked that Deri is broadening her horizons in And Then What? She's growing up and I admired the person she's become very much. She's a fantastic main character and I loved reading about her again. I enjoyed finding out more about her love life and was curious to see which decisions she would make. The Britannia Beach series has wonderful characters and I loved this amazing dynamic series.
Now at university, life is a little ordinary, Deri and Trevor are together but Deri is still unsure of her place in his life, although he is number one in hers. A surprise invitation leads to reunion, unexpected danger and a maelstrom of emotions for Deri. Friendship and love are centre stage in this story and it’s often poignant.
The ending is suspenseful and well written and a perfect ending to a lovely young adult series.
I received a copy of this book from Harper Impulse via NetGalley in return for an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Western
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Girls & Women
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Girls & Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary