- Paperback: 42 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1475142285
- ISBN-13: 978-1475142280
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,847,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Theological Meditations on the Gospel Paperback – May 1, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He has also received another glowing and flattering review from 'Kez' - a 'patient' of the self-appointed 'therapist' author, who has estranged her from her own family.
There are plenty of good books out there on the Gospel; but I would certainly avoid this one, as I have witnessed first-hand the unstable actions of this wolf in sheeps clothing.