- Series: Natural Computing Series
- Paperback: 499 pages
- Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2001 edition (December 7, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3642086764
- ISBN-13: 978-3642086762
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,105,454 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Theoretical Aspects of Evolutionary Computing (Natural Computing Series) Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2001 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more