- File Size: 3282 KB
- Print Length: 305 pages
- Publication Date: March 31, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JE4TV8U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#620,866 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #483 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- #627 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Consciousness & Thought
- #904 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Martial Arts
The Theoretical Basis of T'ai Chi Ch'uan Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it is one of the most difficult things to grasp that I have done.
Robert Amakers book book offers the most thorough and cogent
explanation that I have come across.
Repeated reading and practice of the principles will be required
for even advanced students of Tai Chi to 'get' the skills outlined
in this book.
Ken Van Sickle