- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (October 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3639164873
- ISBN-13: 978-3639164879
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,256,196 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Theoretical studies of aging: Theoretical studies of aging in biological systems using statistical mechanics and probabilistic approaches
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
About the Author
 Ph. D. in Biophysisc and Computational Biology, Rutgers University. Expertise: Statistical physics, stochastic processes, statistical mathematics-data-mining, mathematical-biology.
Browse award-winning titles. See more