- Series: The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics 91 (Book 91)
- Hardcover: 968 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub; 1 Ed; Complete Two Volume Set edition (June 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1858985560
- ISBN-13: 978-1858985565
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 7 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,038,324 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Market Process Theories (The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics, Series no. 91) 1 Ed; Complete Two Volume Set Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Edited by Peter J. Boettke, University Professor of Economics and Philosophy, Department of Economics, George Mason University and David L. Prychitko, Head, Department of Economics, Northern Michigan University and Faculty Affiliate in the Program on Markets and Institutions, James M. Buchanan Center for Political Economy, George Mason University, US