- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (April 25, 1975)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521099366
- ISBN-13: 978-0521099363
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,914,655 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Theories of Value and Distribution since Adam Smith: Ideology and Economic Theory
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'Mr Dobb's book presents a magnificent interpretation of the way in which progress does occur in a discipline. It is probably the most distinguished book on the nature of economic thought that has appeared for a good many years.' The Times Higher Education Supplement