- Series: The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek (Book 12)
- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press (May 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226320995
- ISBN-13: 978-0226320991
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,253,661 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Pure Theory of Capital (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Lawrence H. White is the F. A. Hayek Professor of Economic History at the University of Missouri–St. Louis. He is the author of several books, most recently The Theory of Monetary Institutions. His work has appeared in the American Economic Review and other leading journals. He is a visiting professor at Queens University Belfast.