- Series: Theoretical Physics (Book 7)
- Paperback: 195 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 3 edition (January 15, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780750626330
- ISBN-13: 978-0750626330
- ASIN: 075062633X
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.4 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,121,168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Theory of Elasticity: Volume 7 (Theoretical Physics) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'I shall be surprised if this book does not come to be regarded as a masterpiece.' Journal of the Royal Institute of Physics
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, if you're looking for a concise, compact, clear theoretical description of elasticity, I highly recommend this book. If you own other books in this series for similar reasons, you will also love this one.