- Series: Oxford Mathematical Monographs
- Hardcover: 358 pages
- Publisher: Clarendon Press; 1 edition (October 21, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198507283
- ISBN-13: 978-0198507284
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,147,309 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Theory of Infinite Soluble Groups (Oxford Mathematical Monographs) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
John C. Lennox is a Research Fellow at Green College and Visiting Fellow, the Mathematical Institute, Oxford University. Derek J.S. Robinson is a Professor of Mathematics, University of Illinois, Urbana.
Browse award-winning titles. See more