- Series: Oxford World's Classics
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Reissue edition (July 26, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199552584
- ISBN-13: 978-0199552580
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #496,014 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Theory of the Leisure Class (Oxford World's Classics) Reissue Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Martha Banta's forthcoming book from Yale (Summer 2007), One True Theory and the Quest for an American Aesthetic treats iin depth Veblen's role as the champion of new modes of scientific inquiry that influenced many areas of social thought.
Browse award-winning titles. See more