- Series: Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series
- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (October 13, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521437482
- ISBN-13: 978-0521437486
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.4 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,489,710 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Theory of Space Plasma Microinstabilities (Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
This book describes the linear theory of many different waves and instabilities that may propagate in a collisionless plasma. Tables at the end of most chapters summarize wave and instability nomenclature and properties, and problems for the reader to solve are interspersed throughout the text.