- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; n edition (March 31, 1986)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521310636
- ISBN-13: 978-0521310635
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,305,578 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Theory of Narrative Paperback – March 31, 1986
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
The purpose of this book is to provide a clear and systematic account of the complexities of fictional narration which result from the shifting relationship in all storytelling between the story itself and the way it is told.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|