Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Theory and Practice of Group Counseling, 7th Edition
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on April 9, 2012
FYI the Kindle edition that they have listed here for rent or purchase is NOT the same book. It is the theory and practice of GROUP counseling. I downloaded the sample, that's how I figured it out so just giving others a heads up because I would have been annoyed to have to go through the process of requesting a refund for wrong book when it can be easily avoided.
on March 3, 2014
I taught counseling theories for over 30 years and never used Corey because he puts his own slant on a theory and does not accurately represent it. My sister is teaching counseling theories in Tanzania, and wanted me to send her this text. I love her very much, and will do whatever she wants, even if it is against my own judgement.
on February 21, 2012
I ordered this book to grasp the knowledge of theories that my present instructor has required for us to read. I think that it is helpful and allows a person to look at the different aspects of counseling.
on September 19, 2009
This textbook, with the accompanying manual, are a great way to get an understanding of theories. The text book offers a detailed write up of the theorist, plenty of information about the theory, and even a case study of "Stan", putting each theory into practice.
on July 20, 2011
This is an absolute great piece on psychology.covering all walks and guiding you in every circumstance. Buy the illustrated one. Its an absolute easy read and very useful!
on October 20, 2013
Corey does a great job of explaining the theories and uses great case study applications. I use it as a reference for my counseling courses now :)
on March 26, 2013
Fast, punctual service. Will be continuing service with this company. Will recommend to others for future book purchases and other transactions.
on February 27, 2013
Great book and the way each theory is broken down is a bonus for someone trying to become familiar with the theorys and theorists.
on February 26, 2014
The product came as promised. I was surprised with an extra gift. I will recommend them to everyone I know in the future.
on March 4, 2014
The text is for a class and is meeting the required reading. Great info on theory and nothing new. Great refresher.