- Series: Routledge Studies in the History of Economics (Book 148)
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 12, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415519594
- ISBN-13: 978-0415519595
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,291,788 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Theory of Value and Distribution in Economics: Discussions between Pierangelo Garegnani and Paul Samuelson (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Heinz D. Kurz is Professor of Economics at the University of Graz, Austria