- PLEASE NOTE PHOTO MAY NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL ITEM. USE TITLE ONLY
- 2331450 Theraband Yellow sold as Case Pt# 20403 by The Hygenic Corp.
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Thera-Band Light Set of 3 - 5FT Latex Resistance Exercise Bands Yellow, Red & Green - Polybag
|Price:||$7.99 - $43.71 & FREE Shipping|
|Brand Name||The Hygenic Corp.|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||7.04 ounces|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
TheraBand Resistance Bands
For Rehabilitation and Strength Training
TheraBand Resistance Bands are the perfect tool for resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go. TheraBand elastic resistance has been proven to increase strength, mobility, and function, as well as reduce joint pain. Evidence-based exercise programs utilizing TheraBand bands help rehabilitate injuries, improve functional movements of older adults, improve athletic performance, and aid in treating many chronic diseases.
An Alternative to Weight Training
Ditch the free weights and try these simple to use latex bands that help build and tone muscles through positive and negative force on muscles and joints. The benefits of portability, weight, size, and cost of elastic resistance over dumbbells and other weights are unquestioned. Research has proven that TheraBands are equivalent to weights in multiple dimensions. A 2015 study indicated that pushups done with resistance bands are actually equivalent to the gold standard bench press.
- Improve posture
- Increase motor function
- Increase strength and power
- Prevent falls
- Improve balance
- Decrease pain
- Increase grip strength
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Decrease blood pressure
Color-Coded Progressive Resistance
This 8-level resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens in order to track progress. The success of an exercise program depends on progression. As the exercises become easier to perform, the resistance can be increased by progressing to the next color of band or tubing.
TheraBand Resistance Bands Exercises
1. Stand on TheraBand Resistance Band.
2. Begin with arm at side, elbow straight, holding elastic with palm forward.
3. Raise arm upward, out to side, and over head.
4. Slowly return to starting position.
Elbow Kick Back
1. Hold elastic in hand of involved arm.
2. Place one end of elastic under opposite foot.
3. Slightly bend hips and support upper body with other arm (as shown).
4. Pull up on elastic, raising elbow to shoulder height.
5. Extend elbow backward, contracting triceps.
6. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
1. Stand holding elastic in right hand, right foot securing other end of elastic as shown.
2. Bend to left, keeping elbow straight.
3. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
4. Repeat sets with other side.
1. Stand in middle of band with both feet.
2. Squat down, grasp ends of tubing in hands, and take up slack.
3. Keep elbows and back straight and extend hips to slowly return from the squat to an upright position.
1. Stand on elastic.
2. Grasp elastic in both hands in front of hips, elbows straight.
3. Lift upward toward chin, bending elbows.
4. Keep hands close to chest.
5. Slowly lower and repeat.
1. Grasp elastic in both hands, elbows straight, as shown.
2. Keeping arms straight, move arms out away from each other, out to sides.
3. Slowly return to start position.
Top Customer Reviews
Red=2.7 lbs. (MEDIUM)
Green=3.1 lbs. (HEAVY)
Blue=4.5 lbs. (EXTRA HEAVY)
Black=4.9 lbs. (SPECIAL HEAVY)
Silver=8.6 lbs. (SUPER HEAVY)
The weights correspond to lbs. of force/100% elongation.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1. Many exercises to build specific muscles. 2. Extremely portable (pocketable). 3. Takes almost no space when rolled up. 4. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Had high hopes for these bands but after having them only a few months, and very light use (only used 5 times) the green band snapped in half.Published 6 days ago by Jessica
Very nice bands for physical therapy. Smells nice & not thin.Published 6 days ago by Kindle CustomerSuec
Nice bands for light/medium strength, which is what I need at the moment. Better than light-weights for travel.Published 9 days ago by Graylady
These bands are the same identical ones used by Reno's Orthopaedic Clinic's PT group. Since, once again, I am having surgery in couple of weeks, I purchased these bands to allow me... Read morePublished 15 days ago by James R. North
Just as I expected. Minimal packaging, product seemed to be as good as the ones I got from the physical therapist.Published 21 days ago by brent