Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 2, 2013
I have broken both thumbs over the years and constant use of the mouse causes my hands and fingers to ache and hurt and I am always looking for ways to ease the pain,this product filled the bill in every way! I LOVE it! I use it constantly and it stops the pain almost instantly,I just use it like you would a squeeze ball,keeps my hands pain free.I got the medium soft so can only speak for it.
The one I have is a lot like silly putty in feel and consistency.And the 1lb container will ensure you never run out.KUDOS for this item.Can't recommend high enough.
on March 18, 2017
EXCELENTE
on January 13, 2014
My application is not therapeutic. I use this as a "holding device" for small pieces of wood,metal or glass I'm working on.

At room temperature this substance will conform to any shape it's placed in or on. If you need it to be a bit less pliable simply pop it in the fridge or freezer before use.

If you are using for physical therapy purposes you may need a different color putty with more or less resistance. My wife says this (Thera-Flex @ various resistances) was commonly used in her PT after her thumb surgery.
on March 19, 2014
I find this putty to have the perfect malleability. A bit firm when you first remove it from the container, but in about a minute it softens to a perfect medium-soft, exactly as advertised.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 5, 2011
I've been using yellow putty at Physical Therapy and it has become very easy. Wanting to move up a step I decided to order the "Medium-Soft", but that was a mistake. Not sure if there's a difference between manufacturers, but this one is very difficult to work with. It actually causes pain and discomfort, should have stayed with yellow. Also, this arrived in a plain, unmarked container, so I'm left to trust that it's exactly what I ordered, and is what is pictured. There's no brand name, no description, nothing on the tub. Besides not being sure it's what I ordered, it also makes me wonder how many hands touched it before it came to me. I'll end up giving this to someone, and maybe going to a physical store for my next purchase.
10 people found this helpful
on March 23, 2016
Brought some in and now my whole team is addicted. Had to buy a second lb to make sure everyone got some. I'm sure will be buying more soon.
on June 21, 2009
I am recovering from a hand injury and needed extra putty so as not to be forced to drag around, as I need to exercise the hand 3X a day. The therapist supplied putty was "medium" resistance" but neither a red or green, so I bought one of each. Found very little difference between the two colors, but both were firmer than my existing. Added tan to both, and all is fine.
One person found this helpful
on March 1, 2013
I had this on my Amazon wishlist for awhile. I do a lot of bouldering and rock climbing and it always seems like my muscles get stronger faster than my tendons, particularly in my hands. This means that I end up getting stress injuries in my hands and then have to stop climbing for a while. This Christmas, I received the high-resistance putty and love the effects it has on strengthening my hands - and its so much more fun & dynamic than a traditional grip strengthener. With the ability to twist, turn, mold, and stretch you get a more complex hand workout which is a great benefit for climbers. My grandfather who is nearly 90 was very intrigued by the putty so I got him a tub of the medium-soft resistance. He loves using it to strengthen his hands and to prevent arthritis pain. I would recommend a tougher resistance for experienced climbers and a softer resistance for new climbers and folks wishing to improve general grip and agility. great product.....plus its fun! Play dough for grownups!
on July 26, 2015
The red is still pretty dense but it is good stuff
on April 7, 2013
This is a very useful product, and a nice price for the quantity. Highly recommended for finger and forearm therapy.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.