TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands, Individual 6 Ft Elastic Band for Upper & Lower Body Exercise, Physical Therapy, Pilates, At-Home Workouts, 6 Foot, Black, Special Heavy, Advanced Level 1
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
|Color||Black - Special Heavy|
|EAN||0087453139549 , 0844730090159|
|Included Components||Resistance band|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||087453139549 , 844730090159|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TheraBand professional latex resistance bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of progressive resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and flexibility. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger.
Color: Black - Special Heavy
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
mobility and strength.