TheraBand Resistance Band Set, Professional Latex Elastic Bands for Upper & Lower Body, Core Exercise, Physical Therapy, Lower Pilates, At-Home Workouts, & Rehab, 5 Foot, Yellow, Red & Green, Beginner
|Color||Yellow/Red/Green - Beginner Set|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||60 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||5 Grams|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Simple and easy to use product for upper and lower body exercises that can be performed anywhere, is ideal for conditioning and rehabbing muscles
- Each band measures 5 Foot long x 5 Inch wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Yellow-3-4.3 lbs, Red-3.7-5.5 lbs.; Green-4.6-6.7 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of Progressive Resistance, color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger, versatile and convenient, It is used for stretching, toning and conditioning all major muscle groups, increases both strength and flexibility subtly and naturally without weights, It can be performed anywhere, it is ideal for conditioning and rehabbing muscles as well as specific training for yoga, cross fit, lower body Pilates, rotator cuff strengthening, and running, as it happens – as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color, making these bands ideal for strength training and physical therapy programs. It is recognized by professionals in clinics and hospitals as the original system of progressive resistance, the best resistance bands for stretching, strengthening, and rehabilitation.
From the manufacturer
TheraBand Latex-Free Resistance Bands
For Rehabilitation and Strength Training
TheraBand Latex-Free Resistance Bands are the perfect tool for resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go. TheraBand elastic resistance helps to increase strength, mobility, and function, as well as reduce joint pain. Exercise programs utilizing TheraBand bands help rehabilitate injuries, improve functional movements of older adults, improve athletic performance, and aid in treating many chronic diseases.
An Alternative to Weight Training
Ditch the free weights and try these simple to use latex bands that help build and tone muscles through positive and negative force on muscles and joints.
- Improve posture
- Increase motor function
- Increase strength and power
- Prevent falls
- Improve balance
- Decrease pain
- Increase grip strength
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
TheraBand Resistance Bands Exercises
1. Drape TheraBand Resistance Band behind back and grab it with other hand at the lower back.
2. Grab tightly with both hands.
3. Raise arm upward, above head.
4. Slowly return to starting position and repeat.
Back Band Fly
1. Hold the band with your hands shoulder-width apart over your head.
2. Pull your arms straight down and out.
3. Press your chest out and draw your shoulder blades down.
4. Lift arms up and repeat.
Thera-Band Knee Squat
1. Stand on the middle of the band with both feet.
2. Grasp the ends of the band at shoulder level.
3. Perform squat, keeping back & elbows straight.
4. Hold and slowly return and repeat.